Tasty coffe here

Karl

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby Karl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Friends, i think that we all like to have the time in the company of the best and nearest people fr us. i think that this is great to have the tie with th family and try to open something new and positive there for you. i think that you need just pay attention on the comfort of the place where you have time to find the best variant for you all to have the rest there. i hope and you will get a lot of great things there https://gayweekends.com/en/object/alban ... lodge-yha/ . Guests can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a 52-inch flat-screen TV, a nice garden and a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities and harbor views.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm

I know that with the help of travelling you all the time will get something new and positive for you and you will be happy with the time and with the great mood you will get there for you. i think that this place will ring something new into the our life and you will be happy and impressed with the positive mood and emotions you will get there for you all. If you are hungry during the day, you can prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen or eat out at one of restaurants, pubs and cafes located close at hand. 24-hour reception offers travel information and free maps. Guests may chat with each other and have a rest at a shared lounge.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Oke Hostal Downtown is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the historic centre of Asuncion. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Uruguaya Square and 20 minutes to get to Carlos Antonio López railway on foot from the hostel. Asunción Cathedral is 800 meters from the property, while Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 12 kilometers . i recommend you all pay attention on the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the help of the travelling you will have the best place there for you and you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the positive rest there. i hope that you will have best time for you.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:15 am

I like to stay at the places where i have everything that i need just for the good stay and rest having there. i think that you will be happy when finally find place where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you willl get there for you. i think that you need just pay attention on the all positive and great things you will get there for you. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen. Every morning you are offered to try a free breakfast with fresh unlimited pancakes served at the hostel. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest and watch a cable TV including sport .

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:17 am

Harlem YMCA is a gay-friendly hostel situated in New York. By subway, located close to the hostel, you can get to Times Square in 25 minutes. Central Park is 2.2 kilometers away, while Metropolitan Museum of Art is 4.3 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car there is public parking at a location nearby. i like this place and like to have free time there. i hope that with the help of the stay there you will get some positive and great emotions and impressions you will feel there. i hope that this place will change all your life for the better and with the help of it you will get a lot of new and benefitial and great things for you there.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 am

Hostel Blues is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Bratislava. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Bratislava's Old Town and maximum 10 minutes to get to The Primate's Palace on foot from the hostel. Bratislava Castle is 1.2 kilometers from the property, around half an hour on foot. If you travel by car, there is private parking. here you will meet most friendly staff and have the time together with the all of them. i think that with the help of the stay there you will open something new and positive for you and you wil be happy with the positive and great mood you will get. i just want you all go there and see everything at the own eyes and be sure that this is great place.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:03 am

Friends, i think that we all the time need just try to get something new and posiitve from the life and with the help of the sall positive and great emotions you will be happy with the stay and with the all posiitve and great feelings this place brings for you . because every morning you can try an exceptional breakfast served at the hostel. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables. Relax after a long day of sightseeing at a peaceful garden with BBQ facilities. Casa Roberto offers Double Rooms, Twin Rooms and many other comfortable facilities for you to have the time there.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am

Royal Park Hotel & Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in New York. Central Park is 805 meters away, while the American Museum of Natural History is 2.2 kilometers from the hostel. There is the 96th Street Metro/Subway Station, so you can easily get around the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is one of the best places for the rest and for the free time having there. bec ause you will meet a lot of positive and new peope there who have desire to share their time with you. i think that you will be happy with the great communication and with the time you will get there for you during the stay and rest having there .

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:44 am

i find some places for the rest and i want you all just know about it . yhere you will have the best time and you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions this place will bring to the all o you and you will get a lot of new and positive impressions there during the time having . The A100 motorway is 5 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. If you are hungry you can eat out at one a many cafés, restaurants and bars located in 5-minute walk from the hostel. There is also a gay-friendly café 300 meters away.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Travelling is the best way for the increasing positive and great emotions in the life. i think that there are many new and positive places where you will have the time and whrre you will be happy with the all positve and great emotions and impressions you will have there. i want you all just pay attention on the stay there and you will be impressed with the time. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tips on where to go and what to do in Barcelona. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables.

Return to “Chit Chat”