Tasty coffe here

jonm

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Casa Civardi is a gay-friendly apartment situated close to Piazzale Loreto to Milan with two of the underground lines. It will take you 25 minutes to get to Loreto as well as to Piola on foot from the property. Villa Necchi Campiglio is 2.6 kilometers away, while Milan Cathedral is 3.4 kilometers from the hostel. i recommend this place for you to stay there and there you will meet a lot of new and positive people all the time. who will ready to share their time with you all. i think that this i great place for the busines trip and there you will get everything you need just for the different conferentions and communications having there.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Travelling is some kind of hobby for me and i am trqavelling a lot and try to see some positive place all the time. i think that locations means a lot and you need just pay attention at the placew with the right loation and stay there to have possibility to see the surounding area and go to see the city. everything is in the nearest visin is the best place for me. Where we all for guests with cars there is free public parking on site, no reservation is needed. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Every morning you may try a complimentary continental breakfast served at the hostel.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Hai Nan Story Guesthouse offers Double Rooms and Standard Twin Rooms for couples, and Family Rooms for group of friends and families. The amenities include air-conditioning and a TV. Rooms come with private bathrooms with slippers and free toiletries. Bed linen is included. here you will get breakfast and really tasty coffee there. i think that this is very benfitial place for the peopel who travel alone , because there oyu will find somebody to have communication together. i want you all just pay attention on the great atmosphere of this place and with the help of the stay there you will be happy with the time and with the positive mood you will get.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:53 pm

Now this is very important to find place where you will spend nearest weekends andwhere you will have the time with the all your friends . i think that you need just pay attention on the gay -friendly places foirst of all and there you will be happy with the great adn positive staff who will make everything for oyu to have the best time in the life. moreover If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can chat with other guests and have a rest at a shared lounge. Harbin Bingcheng Home Hostel offers 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Our life is really great thing and i think that we all need just try ot make it even more betteer with the help of the traelling and new places visiting. i think that you will be happy and impessed with the every moment of your life there and you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions and emotions this place will bring to the all of you if you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Relaxation areas include a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities, where you can breathe fresh air. i recomend it for you all.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 am

Blue Cloud Erhai Hostel offers Deluxe Double Rooms, which are great for couples looking for privacy. The amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a seating area. Rooms have sea or mountain views. Some rooms go with a balcony. Rooms go with private bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers. This place will bring new breath of the positve emotions to the all of us and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there fo ryou. i recommend this place , because i like it very much and with the help of it i will get a lot of new and positive emotions all the time i stay there.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 pm

This is vry important to stay at the place where you will be served at the best level and i think that everything is possible if oyu want to get it and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you iwll get there for you every day you will get some time there for you. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information as well as bicycle rental. Dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available for all guests. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box. If you travel with children under 10 years, they stay free of charge when using existing beds.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/tea-tree-hostel/ this is very popular place near gay people to have the time and positive emotions there and there you will be happy with the people you will meet there and with the staff who will serve your there. i think that all the people there are unique because they all ar very friendly and youwill be happy and impressed with the positive and great impressions they all will bring into your life. Tea Tree Hostel offers dormitory rooms for 4 persons. Dormitories are all mixed! Some rooms have a seating area. The amenities include a coffee machine and a kettle. Rooms come with private bathroom with a bath or a shower.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Bei Chang Jie No.25 offers private rooms for everyone - South Double Rooms, East/West Double Rooms, Tatami Rooms and North Main Double Rooms. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms come with private bathrooms equipped with a bath. All rooms go with a kettle. i like this place because o the holliday atmosphere i can find there, because every day there is some kind of celebration and all the people calebrate thir life there. i think that you need just pay attention on the stay and all the positive and great feelings you will get there for you and you will be happy with the time and with the positive mood there.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm

X Hostel Varna is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Varna. Walk for 15 minutes from the hostel and reach e beach of Saints Contantine and Helena. The center of Varna and Golden Sands are 7 kilometers away, while Varna Airport is 23 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site. here you will try absolutely new dishes and i think that this place will bring lot of new impressions to the all of you . because there you will have possibiliy to start the life from new page and there you will bbe happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get for you with the stay there.

Return to “Chit Chat”