Tasty coffe here

Alberto

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby Alberto » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm

X Hostel Varna is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Varna. Walk for 15 minutes from the hostel and reach e beach of Saints Contantine and Helena. The center of Varna and Golden Sands are 7 kilometers away, while Varna Airport is 23 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site. here you will try absolutely new dishes and i think that this place will bring lot of new impressions to the all of you . because there you will have possibiliy to start the life from new page and there you will bbe happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get for you with the stay there.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Hostel Rayska Yabalka is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Varna City-Centre district in Varna City. It will take you 3 minutes to get to the beach and 15 minutes to get to Varna Central beach and Varna City Hall on foot from the hostel. Varna Opera House is 900 meters away, while Varna Airport is 8 kilometers from the property. i think that this is one of the best places where you will ge happy with the time and with the all positive and great people you will meet there on your way and i think that there you will be happy with the atmosphere you will open there for you adn you will get a lot of new and positive emotions there. i think that you will get a lot of new emotions.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Hostel Rayska Yabalka is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Varna City-Centre district in Varna City. It will take you 3 minutes to get to the beach and 15 minutes to get to Varna Central beach and Varna City Hall on foot from the hostel. Varna Opera House is 900 meters away, while Varna Airport is 8 kilometers from the propert. i think that this is one of the best places for the all of us to have the time and posiitve emotions and impressions there and with the help of the rest there you will be happy to open something new and positive for you and you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:48 am

I recommend this place for you qall to have the tme and posiitve emotions there and you will be happy with the all positive people you will meet there on your way and with the help of the rest having you will get a lot of new nad positive feeelings and i think that this is one of the places where you will feel freedom . If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV. Guests who like to spend time outdoors can relax and breathe fresh air on a comfy terrace. At the common area you can find vending machines with drinks and snacks. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Central Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Varna City. It will take you 6 minutes to get to the beach and 30 minutes to get to Varna Central beach on foot from the property. Varna City Hall is 700 meters away, while Varna Airport is 11 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that there you will feel like staying at home and with the help of this place you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotins this place will bring into your life and there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive impressions.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Friends, Hostel Elena is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Sofia. You can easily get around the city, as there is the Ovcha Kupel Bus Stop in a 15-minute walk away. By car you can reach Sofia center in 10 minutes from the hostel. The New Bulgarian University is 1 kilometer away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions and impressions this place will bring into your lfie and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i think that there you will meet a lot of new and positive people and you will be happy with the time having there.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

We all like to open something new nad positive all over the world for the all of us and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the help of the stay there you will get a lot of new and positive impressions and you will be happy there to start your day with a tasty breakfast served at the hostel. Dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available. For kids’ entertainment there are children television networks and kids' outdoor play equipment. Hostel 44 offers 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms and 7-Bed Mixed Dormitory Rooms.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Orange Village Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the town center of San Francisco. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Union Square Park and 10 minutes to get to the Moscone Center and the Cartoon Art Museum on foot from the property. The San Francisco Ferry Building is 2 kilometers from the property. I think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that this place will bring something new and positive for the all of us and there you will get a lot of new meetings and you will have the best time in the surrounding of the best people ever there for you.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

HI San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Hostel offers facilities for disabled guests. The hostel offers Small Male Only Dorm Rooms and Small Female Only Dorm Rooms for 4-5 persons, Medium Female Only Dorm Rooms and Medium Male Only Dorm Rooms for 6-9 persons, Medium Mixed Dorm Rooms . Friends. i was there and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the time you will get. because there you will meet a lot of new people and you will get unforgotable time with the all of them there during the stay.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Covent Garden offers dormitory rooms that can accommodate 4 and 6 persons. Dormitory rooms are all mixed! Dormitories come with shared bathrooms. Dorms have bunk beds. Some rooms go with a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a wardrobe. Bed linen is included. here you will get everythig that you need just for the good and positve rest having ad there you will be happy with the time and with he positive emotions and impressions you will have. i think that this place will open some positive and great emotions and impressions and you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great feelings of the freedom you will get.

Return to “Chit Chat”