Tasty coffe here

Greg

Tasty coffe here

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:34 pm

I am happy to be here with all of you here today)))Do you like visiting cafes??? If you like it i want to recommend you this place for visiting https://gayweekends.com/object/odeon/ If you are a citizen of Zurich so you should know a lot about this place)))I want to say guys that it is a cafe, bar and restaurant at the same time. Here was and will be history written. As I know guys here is the place where Zurich meets. Somewhere I was there and you know what i liked there most of all???Ohhhhh... it was tasty coffe without any words!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Elroy3

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Good time of the day.. that is the pleasant spot for having the short vacation there and be sure of the possibility to see whether you will be able to get the understanding that you are actually looking for the necessity of having the greatest ability in the entire world... but, it is not about this exactly, sorry for some kind of an inspirational speech. it was worthless :lol: as for the rest in Zurich - the great place, the destination which is easily reached in a few hours (if you are living inEurope) so you can be sure that it will be the great vacation for you... well, as for the coffee - I know it is great there!!!

Brest

Postby Brest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:43 pm

your choice is really very good, at least i hope for that. i think that for your rest the choice of the restaurant or bar is really very important and i am sure that it plays very important role, i think that you know what i am talking about and you shall understand it, but i general i do not know what i can tell you about this one because have not rested there and I have not heard anything about it, but i hope that you are going to have nice time there. i hope that all the guys who would use your advice would like it. and i hope that other people would also like it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am

Hello everybody. I am writing here cause I want to share with you the place you will taste wonderful drinks. https://gayweekends.com/object/raidd-bar-paris/ you will like the great atmosphere there because this place in Paris is wonderful. The RAIDD beacame one of the most popular gay bar in Paris, well known around the world because of his amazing shower show.If you like sexy well built men, you will become a fan ! The staff is as sexy as the shower boys and to make you spend a good night, sexy dancers are performing on stage. You will be satisfied with the dancers there.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 pm

yes i think that we shall talk about that because it is a real problem for many poeple. Of course I know that there are a lot of different websites where you can find help with that and which can tell you whether it is good or not to go to that place or another but at the same time I think that not all of us have an opportunity to use all those other resources and when you are using and communicating here then you donnot need to waste your time on other websites and I think that you can understand it. hope that this place is really worth attention. and coffee is really the best there.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:58 pm

i have not bee there and that is why i do not now whether the coffee there is really tasty or not but i think that it shall be.people are thinking about different factors and i think that for all of us are different factors important but of course location and quality and people who are working there play a very important role and i think that you know what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that you are all the time able to find something best for you and it would be really so. that is why i hope that i would be able to give you needed help. i hope that it really is.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:41 am

Haha Stewart.. You location is not for coffee lovers :D it is for men lovers in some degree. :lol: if you don't have husband or partner you will like spending time there that is for sure. Why do I think so???? If you like sexy well built men, you will become a fan ! The staff is as sexy as the shower boys and to make you spend a good night, sexy dancers are performing on stage. The RAIDD BAR host the best DJs of the capital, they will make you dance all night long. So you are welcome if you want to find someone.

Erik

Postby Erik » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm

i am not citizen of zurich but i think that there are many guys who would like to visit it.and you know it. it can be really very hard to make the right choice and of course you know i and you can think about it but in order to make the best choice you shall do really good research and then you would not have any problems about that, just think about it and i think that you would be able to do everything, at least i hope that you would like and if you do not like then you all the time can go to the other place.but i think that here we all will find the best coffee in the world and our life will be perfect.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:00 am

Hello hello handsome boys!!!!Are you in a fantastic mood???I Have a good day today boys. And all visitors of this website)))) I would like to say that there are always many people you can meet there. It is a good chance to meet new friends and to know the citizens closer. Most of guys are young people. I think they are 20 or 30 years old. Are you interested in this fact??? They are all pleasant and nice people. We drank very tasty cocktails. I liked this place very much. It is a nice place for drinking. I will come back here again.
Last edited by Willy.W on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Every time when i have some time i just try to open something benefiial and new for me and i think that there are many really great and positive places for the all of us to have the time there. i think that yuo need just pay attention on the rest and stay there with the all your friends and i think that you wil be really satisfied there all the tiem and you will be really happy there all the time for you. Among the nearest attractions, set just within a few minute walk are: the Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin, the East Side Gallery, Berlin’s Kreuzberg district and the Wall Museum East Side Gallery. There are many nightclubs you can go to for fun and relaxation.

Return to “Chit Chat”