Tasty coffe here

Paulin

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:18 pm

i stay just at the gay -friendly places and i think that just trere i can get thebest time for me and i think that you will be happy with the positive and great staff you will meet there , because these people ready to help you any time and i think that with their help you will get a lot of positive emotions for you and you will be impressed with the service you will get and open there. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and free guided tours. Friendly staff can organize movie nights. A well-equipped shared kitchen is also available for you to cook dishes. Relax at a shared lounge or have a rest on a terrace with great views of the cathedral.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Teko Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Tallinn. You can easily get to any part of the city, as there is the bus station in 700 meters from the hostel. The Town Hall Square is 3 kilometers away, while the Balti Jaam Train Station is 3.6 kilometers from the property. here are a lot of gay people who like this place and there you will be happy with the positive emotions and impressions you will get. because this place has great possibility to bring some positie impressions for the every traveller and there you will feel like the best guest who stay at the special surrounding. i want you all just pay attention on this fact and keep this fact in the mind.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

I want you all just pay attention on the positive places around where you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions . i think that there you will be happy wiht the time and with the rest having there .i think thta you need just pay attention on the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen with a stove, microwave and a fridge or order dinner at the hostel for an extra fee. Laundry services are available. Friendly staff offers travel information and organizes pub crawls. You can socialize and have fun at a shared lounge with a TV, a football table and computer access.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Sometimes we all need just have some kind of rest and i think that there are many places where you will be happy with the time adn with the all positve emotions you will get there for you and with the help of the stay there you will be happy to know that you will get a lot of new and positive impressions there and you will be happy with the time having there . Start your day with an Italian-style breakfast including cereal, peanut butter and biscuits served at the hostel. During the day guests can cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. You can buy products at a supermarket located right next to the hostel. Relax after a long day of sightseeing at a shared lounge with a 42" flat-screen TV.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 am

Exclusive Backpackers is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Perth. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Riverside Drive on foot from the hostel. By car you can reach Perth CBD (Central Business District) in 5 minutes and Northbridge in 7 minutes from the property. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site. i am sure that this is one of the best places where you have ever been and i think that there you will be impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there all the time for you and you will be happy with the stay and with the all positive emotions you will open there for you.

Porri

Postby Porri » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

Euphemia Budget Old City Canal Zone is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Amsterdam. Walk for 10 minutes from the property to get to Museum district and Albert Cuyp market. There is Tram stop Weteringcircuit in a few minutes’ walk away, so you can easily get around the city. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that every traveller will get something new and benefitial there for him and there you will be impressed with the time and with he positive mood you will get there all the time with the time having. i think that this is great place with the impressive atmosphere and with the positive people you will meet at the every step there.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 am

Hostel 7 Santi is a gay-friendly hostel situated near the Artemio Franchi football stadium. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. You can keep your belongings in luggage storage and lockers. You are offered to keep your valuables in a safety deposit box. You can relax and sunbathe at a peaceful garden. this is one of the best places for the people who like nature and great views and i think that there you will be impressed with the positive emotions you will get and with the positive and great mood this place will bring to the all of us. because there you will see just great surrounding area and you will like to spend yur weekends there with the all your friends.

Milko

Postby Milko » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Youth Venice Palace is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Venice. Walk for 2 minutes from the hostel and find St. Mark’s Square. Rialto Bridge is 400 meters away, while S. Zaccaria waterbus stop is 500 meters from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen . this is one of the best places where you will be happy with he time and with the rest and there you will meet just positive and good people all the time on the way. i think that there you will be satisfied with the great and positive emotions and impressions you will get and you will be happy.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Ostell Olinda is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Milan. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Milano Nord Affori Metro Station and 20 minutes to get to Milan city centre on foot from the property. If you travel by car there is a free parking available nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. A coin-operated laundry is available for all guests. with the help of this place you will get a lot of new and positive emotions for you and you will be happy withthe rest this place affort to the all of you . i think that you will be happy and satisfied to know that there are many positive people who stay there every day and you will spend some time with them all.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Koala Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Milan. It will take you 5 minutes on foot to get to Corso Buenos Aires and 10 minutes to get to Loreto Metro stop. For guests with cars there is private parking, no reservation is needed and it costs 15 EUR/day. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. i think that this is one of the most visited places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be impressed with the all positive things you will get there for you. i hope that you will be satisfied with the rest having and with the atmosphere you will get there allthe time for you. i think that you will like this place and go there one more time.

Return to “Chit Chat”