I want to devote my life

Roberto

Re: I want to devote my life

Postby Roberto » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 pm

hello my dear friends. I completely agree with you. I, as well as you consider traveling the best financial investment. I prefer to spend money on impressions and not on luxuries. Since I am a great travel lover, it's hard for me to imagine a person who does not like to do this ... of course there are different people, homebodies who consider traveling as something that complicates life and waste of time and money. But still, I'm lucky with my partner in this matter, and I do not know how we would live if he did not like travel ... it's hard to say ... But life without travel and good adventures is incredibly boring and dul :( l !!! That's for sure! :D

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 am

I think that he wastes many interesting. I mean traveling is just something unbelievable and fantastic. You should immediately convince him. Traveling makes me feel refreshed . I strongly relax when I have a rest after some hard period in my life. You can meet some interesting people while you are traveling and moreover I would like to say that the most important thing is that you will have pleasant memories after your traveling, some pleasant emotions and at all. I try to travel all over the world every summer and winter. And all my friends and relatives like it.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:28 pm

I think that you must explain him that travel always broadens the horizon and enriches with pleasant impressions, which directly affects emotional health and a sense of satisfaction with life. Travel helps to find a positive lifestyle and draw in the mind of joyful prospects. Love relationships require huge emotional investment, even if you build them with who you need. Not to mention the "toxic" relationship with an unsuitable person: often out of them people emerge emotionally devastated pessimists. Another plus in favor of travel. i think that he will change his mind.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:59 pm

we all the time need just keep the fact in the mind that our life is really great thing adn i think that w eall the itme need just try to do it even better. because there are many great things you can do and i think that with the help of it you will feel yourself really better. I think that you need just find some things which will bring positive emotions and satisfaction in the life. Because this is very important to have some hobbies and i think that with the help of it you will feel yourself really better. I want to tell you that with the help of all these things below you will have the better life all the time and you will be happy living it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Hmm.. Devote all my life?? For traveling??? Hmmm.. No I am not ready for. I am not sure that I want to spend life traveling. . Traveling for me is like satisfaction. I can not imagine my life without traveling and discovering new sights and cities. My main aim of traveling is of course getting positive impressions ,some experience, finding out new culture and gettining unforgettable memories . Usually while my traveling is try to choose something beneficial and perfect. And then I can come back as well.... .

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 pm

To my mind ,couples need to relax from each other sometimes .Each partner needs to be alone excited with his own hobbies .Why don't you relax some time ?It is a good chance for you to see new places and is is a good chance for your husband what he wants to do.And Maybe be will be missing you so much that in the next time you will visit new locations together .

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:57 am

As for me I don't even know what to tell you. I really sympathize with you. If can't convince your partner to travell with you than I think you should try to arrange that you would travell alone.
But I don't think that it can help you, because most people are jealous, and your husband can be not an exception, but I think you should try to talk to him and to explaine him how it is important for you. If he really loves you, than he should support you and allow you to travell either with him or alone. Don't be upset if he would refese you. I think in this case you should be very persistany and talk to him about it untill he'll give up and allow you to travell.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 am

You are right, traveling really makes us happy and happy. Sometimes I even envy some people who can exactly devote themselves to traveling and nothing more. I think that such decision in life is pretty great and worthy of any efforts. My soul relaxes when I travel around the world. It seems to me that it is actually the best idea to be into traveling if you don't have something special in your life. It is fantastic to visit all unforgettable places all over the world. I support such opinion that life is like long period traveling we can devote ourselves to this deal as well.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

If someone makes your life unhappy, do not let it crush your spirit. Continue to be proud of yourself, have hope, and remember that attitude is something that no one can take from you. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent," as Eleanor Roosevelt said.Try not to let the crisis or difficulties in one area of ​​your life spread to other areas of your life. If you are faced with great difficulties at work, for example, then do not be irritable towards your second half just because he or she is trying to help. Eliminate the side effects of difficulties by controlling your attitude. Flexible people do not turn every failure into a catastrophe, and do not allow negative events to follow the domino effect over their lives.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 3:36 pm

They, these difficulties - are written out to you by life on an individual prescription. So they are to your teeth, do not doubt it. But if you also develop self-confidence - it will be absolutely fine.
Here, in fact, and all those basic steps that you need to do to overcome various life difficulties. I did not elaborate on this topic, otherwise the article will be too big, not everyone will dare to read it. Better in the future, I will once again return to this topic and consider it from other points of view, for better understanding it.

Return to “Chit Chat”