We need try it

Noriman

Re: We need try it

Postby Noriman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

Refugio Punta Arenas is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Punta Arenas. Punta Arenas Airport is 18 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. i think that wit hthe help of the stay there you will get soething interesting all the time for you there.I want you all just keep this place in the mind and i thinkt hat there you will get some positive emotions all the time and i think that you will see something great there and something psoitive all the itme. i want you just try to get some time there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm

all the time i just try to get all the best things from thelfie and i think that there are many positive places for the all of us to have the time there . i thik that with the help of it you will get something interesting and new all the time. i want you all jsut try to stay in the gay -friedndly places and have time there with the all your friedns and relatives. i think that you will get something new and benefitial all the time there. If you travel with a child under 3 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. Hostal Almenas offers Single Rooms, Double Rooms, Twin Rooms, Family Rooms and Lofts. Rooms have a cable TV. Just try it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 am

I know that there are many positive places for the all of us to have the timethere.I think that you all the time will get something new adn benefitial for you there. i want you all the time just try to get something interesting for you and you will be really satisfied there alll the time. i want you all just pay attention on the possibility to have the great mood there and you will be really happy there. Looking for a spot with the best cocktails, party program, live music, famous DJs and professional staff – visit The Arsenal. They also serve one of the best burgers and offer you happy hours. That is why i want you all have the time there with the friends.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:47 pm

All the time i just try to fin some positive places for the some rest and time spending and i think that this is very important all the time jsut ry to find soemthing interesting adn new all the time for me adn for the all my frinds and realtives. i think that we all the time need just pay attentin on the possibiltiy to get some psotiive emotions and gerat time with the all your friend and you wll have just the positive emotions. We can tell you a big secret, if you are into cowboy theme and Latin culture – Tempo – is the best choice in LA area. Friday, Saturday and Sundays are the best nights. The bars in Tempo are very busy. Order 2 drinks at a time or you will be spending a lot of time in line for a drink.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:50 am

Lemuria Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Valparaíso. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Dimalow Walk and 20 minutes to get to Paseo Gervasoni on foot from the hostel. Santiago International Airport is 87 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. i thin kthat this place will bring soemthing benefitial all the time and you will get something benefitial all the time. i think that with the help of the stay there you will get some positie emotions adn you will get something great and new all the time foryou. I think that you need just try to fins something inteersting there for you. i think that you need stay there.

Norby

Postby Norby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 am

La Valija Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Valparaiso. It will take you 3 minutes to get to Anibal Pinto square and 10 minutes to get to Bellavista Metro Station on foot from the hostel. Rodoviario Valparaiso Bus Terminal is 2 kilometers away, while Caleta Portales beach is 5 kilometers . I think that there are many positve places for the all of us to have the time there. I think that there you will see something new adn interesting adn benefitial all the tiem foryou . i WANT you all the time just pay attention on the stay there and you will be really happy and satisfied there with the rest having and with the stay there all the time .

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:36 pm

How are you feeling today? What plans do you have for this day? I do not think that I would be able to spend such a great time there.. I mean the place is more popular among the locals and my Japaniese is still not that good to make friends on my own) But that is not the fault of the establishment of course) i did visit some local places and I did feel not being welcomed at all by the people the locals seemed to feel uncomfortable in my presence.. Surely you might visit this place.

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 pm

I like to open new and positive places for me to have the time there . i know one place where you will be happy with the friendly staff who is working there for you to provide with the great time and with the positive mood there. i hope that thre you will find yourself and there you will behappy with the rest and with the time. During their trip, guests can place at one of the terraces, providing exquisite feelings and views of the forest; soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi, bask in hammocks and get as much relaxation as they can. After reservation you can be invited to try local cuisine dishes at the table of the hotel’s hosts, full of delicacies and fresh products.

Tally

Postby Tally » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Travelling is very popular thing nowadys there are many people who like to change their location and open new and positive place sna dhave the time adn positive rest there all together with the friends and i want to share one place where you will be surprised with the stay and with the time having here. People, who adore incredible infinite space and freshness of the sea, can reach it within one hour. The major tourist attractions like: Giverny, the church of the XVI century, Pays d’Ouche, Impressive Seine Valley, Medieval fortress of Avrilly, the Impressionist village, Evreux, Gisacum the Gallo-Roman city and the romantic valleys of Iton or Eure.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:27 pm

there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there .i think that this is one of the most visited places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you will get there for you. i am sure tat with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the rest having. The location is easily accessible and is close to the shopping center with brand stores, clothes shops and restaurants. The golf courses are also nearby.The property has easy proximity to the long sandy beach that can be reached by frequent and complimentary shuttle bus provided by the hotel.

Return to “Chit Chat”