We need try it

Porri

Re: We need try it

Postby Porri » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Les 4 Etoiles is an adorable 4 star gay-friendly and gay run Bed & Breakfast hotel, which is placed in Montpellier, one of the most popular areas among gay-travelers in France. It occupies the area in 8 kilometers from Montpellier - Mediterranee Airport. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/les-4-etoiles/ i hope that there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i want you all just try to open new and positive places for you to have the time there . i want you all keep this place in the mind in case yu will have vacations there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and there you will be happy with the stay.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:47 am

Travelling is one of the best possibility to have the time together with the nearest people and there are mqany new places where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and there you will meet happy and positive people all the tie on your way and there you will be happy with the rest having. It is a quiet corner for two beloved hearts, designed with stylish furniture and contemporary touches. You will stay in one of the four air conditioned flats, supplemented with basic facilities for daily convenience: free Wi-Fi, comfortable furnishing, coffee machines and private bathrooms with recharging showers.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 am

This unique hotel has a long history which started from the XVII century when it was established. It was built as a convent for nuns in 1651. Old convent has been restored and turned into a beautiful hotel. They have retained many of the antiques and tile décor of the original convent. Today El Convento provides with modern amenities for the all guests from all over th world to have comfortable rest there and spend time at the great atmosphere with the positive people . i think that there you will be satisfied with the great time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i am sure that you will like this place very much and will go there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:54 am

Friends, i was at the place where you will stay yourself and you need not to change something to be beloved by the other people. i tink that this is one of the best places for gay people to have the time and positive rest there and there you will be satsfied with the positive and great mood and with the rest having there. neighborhood can boast with its sights - known worldwide – which attract thousands of tourists and are popular among local inhabitants, among them are: Port of Hamburg, “Michel” church, Reeperbahn in St. Pauli, Jungfernstieg, the Speicherstadt, Tierpark Hagenbeck, the Planten un Blomen city gardens and Hamburg’s fish market.

Tally

Postby Tally » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

I like to swim and all the time i am looking for the place where i can have some pool for it. because this is the best way to relax for me after the working day and i think that theere are many people who are the same like me looking for the pool. i want to share place with the large pool for the swimming there. There are two swimming pools, where you can unwind under the sun and admire the scenes of the neighborhood. The pool bar will gladly treat you with seafood and refreshing drinks. This hotel provides maximum of facilities for your better relaxation and rejuvenation: the fitness center and the on-site Spa will take care about your body.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:55 am

Friends, i want to recommend you an exelent place for you to have the time there and there you will be happy with the rest having and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you. The main Bus station is easily reached in a 20-minute walk. Antwerp International Airport lies within 3.8 kilometers from this place. It is a perfect location for business travelers and people, who can’t imagine their life without a new adventure in the new city. During this exciting adventure into Antwerp you will open a lot of new attractions for you and you will behappy with the rest having there all together with the friends there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

Germany is the best place for the gay people to have the time and there you will be happy with the rest having and with the time . I think that with the help of this place you will open new meetings and positive impressions there. i hope that thisplace will open a lot of new impressions for you all. The hotel has splendid location, one of the best in Playa del Ingles neighborhood. The location with its service and surroundings is highly appreciated by couples. Personnel at 24-hour reception speak French, Spanish, English and German. They are always ready to support guests in car renting, transfer or ticket ordering and provide payed services such as ironing or laundry.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:33 am

Metropol Hotel Tallinn is a wonderful 3 star gay-friendly location, which is easy to find in the center of Tallinn, only in 100 meters from the Old Town, Estonia. One can get to the hotel’s area from: the port (1.2 kilometers), the airport (4 kilometers), from the bus station (2 kilometers) or the railway station (1.5 kilometers). I want you all just keep this place in the mind in case you decided to have the time there . i am sure that there youwill be welcomed at the highest level and there you will have thebest time for you ever. i am sure that this place will open new and positive impressions for you to have the new meeting there.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am

Best Western Plus Amedia Art Salzburg is a fabulous 4 star gay-friendly accommodation, where you can settle with a beloved person in Salzburg, Austria. Taxi service or public transport will easily carry you into the necessary direction from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Airport and the main train station. i think that this is one of the best places for the gay peopel to have the time there and there you will be impressed with the rest and with the all positive and benefitial things you will get. i hope that there you will be satisfied with the time and with the all positive impressions this place will bring into your life. i hope that you will like this place.

Simon

Postby Simon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 am

I know one place where you will meet just attentive staff adn where you will be happy with the great and positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that with the help of this place you will be satisfied with the positive mood and with the new opened impressions for you there. i hope that there you will be happy with the stay. One of the lavish accommodations with minimalist design will gladly become your secluded nest for two. Daily pleasure as well as the invigorating boost of energy will be offered to you in the bathroom, which was equipped with a bathtub or a shower (due to the room) for your relaxation all day long.

Return to “Chit Chat”