Recognize

Brest

Re: Recognize

Postby Brest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm

of course i think that all the guys knew about it in the other way and i think that you can know it and you can understand it and that is why you shall think about it. in general i think that you shall never give up and you shall not worry about anything but of course all the stories would be interesting but i hope that at least they would be with the happy end, talking about myself I can tell you that i am very happy person and i am sure in what i am doing, i think that you know and i am very happy that my parents and my family supported me and loved me. that is very important.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 am

Best wishes for you Oliver. I have nice mood today and what about you?0It is too hard for me to remember it. It was really awful. I was nineteen years old boy and I understood it when I was at University becausefelfell in love with my classmate.... My recognition of it was not so pleasant because I was afraid of the reaction of other people. and you know guys, my fear was supported by my parents. They were in awful mood when they have found out that I am a gay. After that they refused to know me and they reduced from me at all. You know guys, for many guys it was sooooo difficult.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:27 pm

i understood it very very long ago but you know i did not have any time when i understand that and i think that you know what i am talking about that and you know what i mean i always hard that feeling and you can understand it and you can think about it but you know in my opinion it just comes with the time , i did not date the girl or anything like that but still i came ot it and it was really very important for me and i think that you can know it, life is life and when we understand it then everything changes and i think that you know it. thank you for your attention, wish you good luck and everything the best.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:30 pm

i think that it happened with all the guys in a very different age and of course in very different situations, ad i think that not for all of us it is very pleasant to think about it and to talk about it but i think that it is really needed to do that and you can understand dit because it would be easier for you if you tell about it and other guys will listen to our experience and maybe they will be able to avoid some really very important mistakes. the thing that i can tell you about it is that you shall be true with yourself ad you shall not lie to yourself. just admit this fact and be happy.

Erik

Postby Erik » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:37 pm

well of course all of us have their stories and i think that all of them are really interesting and ofcourse i can think about it, but you know the thing that i can tell you about is that no one of us shall think that it was mistake or anything like that, i think that it was not and you shall understand it and you shall think about it, you shall keep it in your mind and never worry about any problem like that, your life is your life and that is why if you tr your best then you shall think about that everything that you do in life is done for the better and you are only happier and happier, and you will see that.

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

At the age of 7, I fell in love with a boy who was in my group. We played together, painted and so on. Until one day he left. This was my first love. I grew up moving from class to class, and once in the next year of my schooling, and there was this class of the 7th, in the drawing class there was a funny situation. Remembering it, I laugh, although for the moment when it happened, for me it was crash. So, at the lesson the teacher announced to us that today we have a free theme and we can paint everything we want, and while we began to perform the task, the teacher said that he needs to get out. And while it was not there, my classmates decided to discuss the topic, who likes whom. So these conversations continued until one of my classmates asked me. He pushed me so that I crossed out the entire drawing. And then I turn to him and shout: "Why are you bothering me ?! I do not like girls, I like boys! "And while I was talking, at that moment the teacher came to the classroom.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:57 pm

As for me, I've got to know about my orientation when I was fourteen. I had a best friend, his name was Jimmy. We spent a lot of time together, we played computer games, rode bisecles, had a lot of fun together, and after some time I sturted to feel some unknown feeling towards my friend, my heart started to beat faster when he was very close to me, I cought myself on a thought that I want to kiss him, and once I did it. Since then I understood that I preffer boys, and understood that our friendship came to an end.

ElMar

Postby ElMar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm

From the house I left at 18. My mother had long suspected that I liked young people, there were all kinds of questions, why I did not bring the girls ...When I confessed, it was the peak of the relationship in our family. I was 17, I fell in love with a young man, I really wanted to share, and I told my mother everything. There was a huge scandal, my mother promised to tell her stepfather. He beat me from childhood, I was terribly afraid of him, he shook at me. Later, my mother always reminded me of this, shamed: "How will I look into the eyes of my neighbors?" Now I do not hide that I'm gay, and I do not see anything so reprehensible in this. I would not hesitate to hug and kiss my beloved on the street.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 am

Hello dear public!!! What about your mood today?? Is it good or bad? What can you say? I remember that I was a teenager when I recognized that I have another orientation. You know I wasn't afraid about myself. But I cared about my parents. And you know fortunately they supported me and I am happy for it. Of course they were shocked when they found out about my orientation and they even were angry first time. But then they really accepted me and even my partner :lol: hopefully!!! I was really happy for it and still I am thankful for this support....

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:35 am

When I recognized that i am gay I was a teenager. I couldn't understand what was happening with me. But most of all I was afraid of people's reactions. Hopefully my parents are the best and when they found out about my orientation they really supported me. They said everything would be okey and I felt that my recognition of it is not so scary. the first awful fact in my recognition was of course fear of being judged by my parents. Everything was okey apart from my friends. Some of them refused from me. At all I thought that everything would be worse than I had at that moment.

Return to “Chit Chat”