The George

Willy.W

Re: The George

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:20 am

Best wishes for you here today too ))) as you understand I am interested in traveling and I really find it as something good way for example for the rest. Talking about that club I can say that in general not expansive place for visiting. The main club venue has been graced by the presence of some of the hottest international acts including Alexandra Burke, Daniel Johnson, The Saturdays and Bananarama. It is also where you can see some of the best weekly performances in the city Space'N'Veda, Davina's House-Party. You will enjoy atmosphere there

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 pm

At all the George is very popular and friendly place with good and experienced staff. The atmosphere in this hotel is very calm and peaceful. Our room was very special, it was great that the design of our room was the same as of the whole hotel. All decorations were beautiful and they made the room so special. It was very clean in our room, cause the housekeepers did cleaning every day. They also changed towels and made all our things in order. The staff seemed to me to be so friendly and welcome, but it is up to you what palce to choose.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm

there are a lot of good bars and that is why it is not easy to be the best of the best. there are a lot of different websites where you can find help with that and which can tell you whether it is good or not to go to that place or another but at the same time I think that not all of us have an opportunity to use all those other resources.
and when you are using and communicating here then you donnot need to waste your time on other websites. that is why if you think that this bar is really good then i think that i would once visit it and tell you more about it here.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am

i would use your advice and i would think about it but you know i do not think that it would happen very soon. i do not like travelling much and that is why the choice of the bar or cafe does not bother me much .
and it is not very important for me to choose the the place but on the other hand of course i think that it plays some role for everyone and i think that place where you stay and spend your time shall be good for you, of course what is good is hard to guess. but i think that if you are advising it then it is really worth your attention and maybe our as well.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 pm

So not bad place but good, but ccould be better! The mattress was too soft on the bed. Tastes and demands of clients are different, though I get used to use a harder one. There were no complient drinks in the room. Rooms and design are pretty old already. We got a room with a small window that faced a parking area, and where we heard a noise of cars all day long! It was too hot in the room, and the air-conditioning system was not working properly. As usual my traveling to such places I do with my friends as well...

Return to “Chit Chat”