The appearance of the person

markus

Re: The appearance of the person

Postby markus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:29 am

I think you also heard the thesis that at the genetic level is the transmission of individual qualities of character from parents to children. So, these individual characteristics can determine similar facial features, shape of eyes, ears, nose, fingers, etc. Another thing, when you know how to do instant analysis of the external manifestations of the interlocutor. So you can easily determine the course of his thoughts, responsiveness, self esteem, behavior, temperament and mindset, motives of different attitudes, and predispositions.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 am

It should be noted that female face more difficult to read for cosmetic products a woman has a lot to cover. But in this case it is difficult to "change" your face shape, eyes. So, let's take a human face and learn to read: are there any hidden advantages or disadvantages it tells us. The physiognomists identify the five most important facial features: eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth and ears.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:32 am

In men the eyebrows are easy to read women - difficult, as very often, women undergo eyebrow cosmetic treatment. However, in all cases there is one clear sign: the eyebrows are thicker and tougher, newstopia and stubborn nature of man. Slim external end of the eyebrow speaks of nobility, the broad – Oh of courage and enterprise, there may even be a tendency to rigidity.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:16 am

Long, graceful eyebrows is serenity, conservatism. Elegant eyebrows longer than the eyes - brilliant. Short and thin eyebrow is a person is in a state of struggle. Short and coarse eyebrows - amorous nature, the tendency to frequent change of course. If your eyebrows are nearly invisible – before you cunning man. Short and thick eyebrows - independence, but also aggression, temper.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:20 am

Long nose is usually characterized by conservative personalities. Very long nose means the tendency to intellectual achievements and moodiness. Long and wide nose - resistant in nature and calm temperament. Short nose - open, optimistic and friendly.
Skinny and bony nose - lack of concentration. Bony nose with a small hump or high bend - pride, stubbornness, aggressiveness and determination. Small, compared to other facial features, the noses of the women petty jealous. High nose the woman with the protruding back - the ability to compete with men for high position.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 pm

i think that this is one of the main factors we all understadn like we other person or not. i think that you need just pay attention on the all positive and great emotions you will get when you see one or another person .i think that we all like one but dislike the other person and there are variety of different reasons for it. i think that you need just pay attention on the other factors when you are looking for the person and i think that you will be impressed that aperance means really a lot for the all of us and we all firstly oay attention on it and just after it thinking about the othet factors . i think that you need just think over it and try to fid the soolutions.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:07 pm

I am one of those who pays attention to people's style and appearance. I don't agree with those who says that soul is the most important factor. No. Firstly all people pay attention to your clothes, face and your facial expressions. Not soul. For me appearance is very important, because I like when man take care about himself and is eager to choose right clothes or style of clothes. If the person can not do it so I am upset. I also try to pay much more attention toy appearance and wearing the right and tidy clothes

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:45 am

i do not react on it in any way and i think that you shall not pay any attention to it and you will see that it is really better for you, your life is your life and if you think about it more then you will understand what it is like and everything like that. in any case i think that you shall respect all the people who are around you and who are just living, i think that if they think that it is comfortable for them to be in that body then you shall not care about it, it is not your business and it is not your worry. Of course i see sometimes those people but i accept all the people and appearance does not play any role for me.

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 am

between 1996 and 2001, the world market of cosmetics for men have increased by almost 40 %. Now it is huge and will continue to grow every year.
More and more men visits beauty salons for skin care, massage. Now there are a variety of tools that improve the appearance: teeth whitening, hair transplant, laser surgery, and removes the need to wear glasses, laser hair removal and anti-aging. One of the main methods of non-surgical rejuvenation is offered today by Western clinics of plastic surgery, is a set of exercises, including exercises for the face.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 am

Okey let's discuss this important theme. I must admit that it is pretty interesting and useful. I would like to say appearance of the person is pretty important and everything depends on desire of the person to take care about himself. I like visiting different beauty salons and massages courses because I take care about myself and different procedures for my body skin, hair really help me. Of course I don't forget that too much of it can also be harmful that's why just once a week I try to do it. My appearance is pretty important for me

Return to “Chit Chat”