start living again

Re: start living again

Postby JaredJey » Thu May 04, 2017 3:18 pm

these tips on how to move forward when he left you to pick up the pieces is much easier said than done. It is certainly difficult but we must move forward! Keep your distance. Even if you and your ex decided to stay friends, break away completely from each other right after the breakup. ;)

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 4:42 pm

In my personal opinion, if you are really interested to hear my point of view, I am sure that it depends only on the feelings which are left after the breakup..! because we all have been in the situation when after the break-up you are still thinking about the person over and over again and you really feel awful without him, you start to feel exactly in the wrong place and surely you WANT to have it all back again... oh, and on the other hand, you also really interested in the possibility of having the better model of relations, but it really never works.. NEVER. what goes around - coming in around again... :!:

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Peter, good post for discussion, that's for sure. Starting living again is not so difficult as it seems to from the first sight. I think that almost each of us somewhere brought up with beloved. I am more than sure and believe me guys, it is possible to start new happy life without your ex partner. So breaking up is of course difficult process but if you decided to break up, try this. Maybe your life would be better and you will find someone better than you have one. On the other hand I would like to say that time is the best medicine here. Simply start doing something new, spend time with your family and friends

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:55 pm

So guys I would like to say that if you had breaking up with your beloved you should understand that it is difficult to forget about everything you had with him together and start living again. From my personal experience I can say that people don`t change and of course if he tries to come back you can believe in his words but then you can be a victim of more horrible situation and it is more difficult for you to forget about him in this same situation. I think if you were betrayed or offended at once ,so don`t allow him to continue doing it and just stop living again wothout any hopping.

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Of course, it is very painful when a person whom you loved leaves you, sometimes our beloved may leave you without any explanations, and it hearts. Some people even think to commit a suisude or are very depressed. When I was younger and my first strong love left me without any explanations, it was very painful for me. I tried to talk to him, to understand what was wrong, perhaps, it was me, who did something wrong, but he left me because of someone else. Only after some time I understood that he disn'r deserve my tears. So, than I understood that it is better to let him go without any explanations than to cry or to be depressed. If a person doesn't love you, than you can't change anything.

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 pm

I told you the story from my life that before my husband I dated with one good boy. Yeah, we also dreamt about creating strength family, everything was alright, but at once he told me that he would like to break up. He didn't explain any reasons why and for what reasons he wanted to do it.. Okey. I had something like deprassion but ultimately I forgave him because I thought that it was a fate and it might happen. I started living again and nowadays I am thankful that after breaking up with that guy, I met my husband.

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:51 pm

It is well known that a breakup can lead to decreased well-being, and increased feelings of sadness and/or anger. Unfortunately, the loss of a cherished relationship can also represent the loss of certain relationship benefits such as social support, companionship, love, and sexual intimacy with another. The end of a relationship can certainly initiate lowered self-esteem and the possible onset of depression, but it can also provide an excellent opportunity for reflection, self-improvement, and most importantly, can provide a learning experience that may benefit your future relationships for many years to come.

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:40 pm

How are you doing today guys? it can be difficult and how it is painful to recognize that your partner betrayed you for example or offended you too much. It is difficult to recognize that you should continue to live with the person with whom you planned to create family to have children and to build something strength. But nowadays you should to start living again. Without this person. I was in such situation, but just my little son helped me not to give up . Start living again after such actions it is difficult, but you should do it for the sake of your future

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:48 am

if you understand that your relations were terrible then you do not have to regret about them. of course you may have depression because you were together with a partner and you felt his love and support sometimes and now you are alone and you do not even have a person to watch the film and to kiss.
but still do no think about it, there are a lot of guys in the world and of course you may have a lot of relations in our life. some of them may be worse than that one, but there may be perfect relations in your life.

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

The end of a relationship can leave a big hole in your heart, which may require a significant grieving period. Make sure that you give yourself permission to grieve this loss and experience the pain that it causes. Otherwise, it may take longer for you to feel better and move on. Let yourself cry, scream, yell, or whatever you need to do to get your negative emotions out.Try setting a daily time limit for grieving the loss of your relationship. Having a set amount of time to deal with these emotions will provide you with an outlet to vent while preventing you from dwelling on your emotions.

Return to “Gay dating”