for lovers

Adam31

Re: for lovers

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:52 am

Oxygen jungle villas is a wonderful hotel. I've already been in many hotels, but this is the best, I think. The rooms are very light an big. You feel there as if you're at home. The hotel is situated in a very comfortable place. The staff was very friendly and communicative. I liked there very much. I hope I would have a chanse to visit it one more time.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 am

Hey people. I am happy to be here too. So now I can share with you some place for lovers tasty coffee or tea and food. Did you visit this one??? https://gayweekends.com/en/object/downtown-lunchroom/ it is known that Downtown Lunchroom is a small gay-friendly cafe and lunchroom in the centre of Amsterdam, where you can enjoy a good cup of coffee, delicious pancakes and various sandwiches. Downtown also has a large and sunny terrace. Their staff is always welcome everyone to visit their place.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am

Good morning my attentive listeners who decided to have a little talk together with me today)))) This is a small cafe, but very cozy, that has some link with the past, if you would look on its architecture! There is nothing special in the desing, a simple cafe, with a wooden furniture, where you can see in a lot of places, a piece of modern desing, but nothing would compare with their sandwiches and pancakes, my favorite food! they are making it amazingly, I did not feel such a taste for a long time! I can recommend you to visit it.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:28 pm

I was there with my boyfriend. It is really a wonderful place for lovers. There is a wonderful location, a good, professional stuff. The arcitecture is wonderful. I was amazed. But the most wonderful and exciting things are glass walls. The room was clean and fresh. I recommend you it. You'll have a wonderful time there.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm

it is really important to go to a nice place and i think that you know it. i know how hard i can be to find the destination where to go and which country to choose,i think that it is the most important decision in your trip and once you do it then i think that you would easily think about it.
i think that it is interesting to rest everywhere where you have not been and think that you know it but you know i think that the rest outside europe is much more interesting than the rest in Europe. that is what i can tell you about it and i hope that you understand it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:13 am

I am glad to commit myself to our friendly chats. Let's start with the thing that there is nothing special in the desing, a simple cafe, with a wooden furniture, where you can see in a lot of places, a piece of modern desing, but nothing would compare with their sandwiches and pancakes, my favorite food! they are making it amazingly, I did not feel such a taste for a long time! You have to find this place only for this! There were not so many people all the time. Apart from it I don't regret visiting this place as well..

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 am

this place has advantages of course There are a lot of nuances, that I liked in this place. First of all it is not far from the centre, and there is everything necessary close to it the park, shops, bars, restaurants, attractions, the metro station. During three days of our stay here we did not even use the trasnport.
The region is safe and quiet, and more over very beautiful, so this is pleasant just to walk in the evening here. The staff is so friendly and I met even one my acquaintance from my native city. He was a waiter there

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 am

First of all, the conditions of the hotel are horrifying and I do not know why not so many people actually mentioned this. Bath tubs are not replaced as they should due to the rusty covering but painted..
By the way, there is simply no Wi-Fi. Connection is weak or absent at all. Staff of the hotel which in my opinion is the one of the main part was not friendly and refused to help. Positive aspect is the position of the hotel. It is located in the center so you should not have troubles to go anywhere.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi pleasant people. I am sure that our conversation will be pretty pleasant. Place for lovers is really great I have found this place suddenly, as all similar places with my friends during our walk! I can say that I like such places, where it is possible to stay inside, if you want to have a calm atmosphere and outside, to have a possibility admore the ordinary life of walking people. There is a variety of different dishes, but we heard a lot about the pancakes, so we orderend with cheese. They were tasty as for me, and a big portion. As for the service, the waiter came to us very quickly.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 am

From self-love, our self-confidence and self-esteem directly depend. Self-esteem promotes an adequate evaluation of oneself and one's own capabilities.
When we love ourselves, we take care of ourselves better: we follow the exterior, we allocate enough time for rest and hobbies, we try to protect ourselves from stresses, emotional and physical overloads. Of course, such an attitude to yourself helps to maintain health.The love of self makes us bolder. So it's easier for us to stand up for ourselves and others, to declare our interests, not to allow someone to "sit on our necks," to take risks for the sake of standing (we are sure of ourselves!)

Return to “Gay dating”