a date with a co worker??

George86

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm

To tell the truth I have never had relationships with my co worker. I think that dating with your colleague is not bad idea why not if you like each other. It maybe it is forbidden, ? I am not sure in it... Of course everything depends on the situation and on what kind of person you and your co worker. everything can be possible . But if i have some office romance with the person I like I would not be against such relationships. I think of course that job can not interfere in your feelings with partner . I just mentioned my opinion as for official romances. I am not against it

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

If you want to ask your coworker out, be sure to do so out of earshot of others. Pull them aside or ask them to go for a walk or to lunch with you. Ask them if they would consider going on a date with you. Reassure them that they have time to consider it given the trickiness that a relationship could bring. Spend some time together. If they say yes, then spend some time alone with them outside of the office. Try to go to places that you know your coworkers or boss aren’t likely to go so that no one finds out before you are ready. If you break up with a coworker, know that you can’t avoid them like you might be able to do with other exes. Dating this person will mean that they are a part of both your professional and personal life. Avoid spending everyday together in the early stages until you know that this is a person you want to pursue wholeheartedly.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm

There are different life situations - and different outcomes they might have. sometimes such relations do work sometimes then do not. But i do not think that you should restrain the person from getting involved in the relations of this kind. You may never know what outcome they might have, and, while being cautious and restraining your friend from getting involved with the workmate, you may deprive him him of an opportunity to find real soulmate.
Think about that. It is better to admonish, not to advise to stop.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:37 am

I agree Adam that there are so many people who have some romanticrrelationships on the work. And I suppose this percent is rather higher. I have never had some office romance and I have never dated with one of my colleagues. I find it pretty normal because I think that for love there are no boundaries. Otherwise I know many situations when there were similar situations we are speaking about and nowadays they simply have happy marriage and happy life together. Of course you can not show all your feelings to the eyes of your colleagues. But truly say I would not be against it.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 am

i think such a story deserves a book to be written about! Though, why to hide it? I think there may be another point to that "hiding... and that is a kind of the defence mechanism. When you are hiding it - and pretending that you are not in the relations while you are at work - that makes your feelings to burn even brighter, because you are restraining yourself to show some care and attention, while you really want that.
So when you are meeting outside of the work - you love this persona even more. I think that is a nice trick, if this is the correct way to understand it. I will not have a chance to test it tohugh - I am married already

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 am

You might choose to keep it clandestine, or you might decide to shout it from the rooftops but whatever you choose, there are other people intimately involved in this situation who need to be considered too – namely, your co-workers and your boss. Before you've even approached the co-worker of your dreams, be sure that he is interested in you in the same way. This takes a little bit of investigation and intuition but it is worth it or you might end up with egg on your face. And if you hardly know them, take time to get to know them before assum ing you've made a good decision to ask them out, :( :( :( a solid relationship needs solid foundations to build on.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:59 am

Be kind to yourself. Do not judge everything strictly. Everyone has the right to make a mistake.
Be sure to take care of your body. This is a healthy diet and all that you can please: massage, pleasant baths, walks, etc.
Spend time with friends who are dear to you, with those who do not carry negative for you in life.Know how to enjoy the minutes that you spent for yourself. Take time. Ask your loved ones at this time not to bother you. Let it be only 10 minutes. No one should enter your "territory".Do not be fooled. It is better to honestly admit to yourself, for what you do not like yourself so much, than engage in pretense.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 8:03 am

It turns out, whenever you ask yourself "how to become?", You confirm that in the present - you are unhappy!
And "how to be?" Is a question in the present tense. Be here and now. Happy hours are not observed.)
Again, perhaps an objection: "If everything was so simple, then happy people would be everywhere. What can not you say ... "
And you are right here. Why do you think so many books, seminars, psychological techniques, how to become a happy person?

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 am

A more developed person is easier to satisfy his needs, especially the lower ones, so he is more calm and less aggressive. Also it should be said that the higher the intellect of a person, the more veiled and thoughtful will be his desire to satisfy his needs, and consequently, more successful.
In general, our whole life is reduced to satisfying our needs, and can differ only in what kind of needs at one time or another of our lives each of us strive to satisfy. From this point of view, we differ little from animals, except that as we develop, we awaken new, higher needs and, thanks to our intellect, we can find more opportunities for satisfying them.

Return to “Gay dating”