a date with a co worker??

George86

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm

To tell the truth I have never had relationships with my co worker. I think that dating with your colleague is not bad idea why not if you like each other. It maybe it is forbidden, ? I am not sure in it... Of course everything depends on the situation and on what kind of person you and your co worker. everything can be possible . But if i have some office romance with the person I like I would not be against such relationships. I think of course that job can not interfere in your feelings with partner . I just mentioned my opinion as for official romances. I am not against it

Dylan

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

If you want to ask your coworker out, be sure to do so out of earshot of others. Pull them aside or ask them to go for a walk or to lunch with you. Ask them if they would consider going on a date with you. Reassure them that they have time to consider it given the trickiness that a relationship could bring. Spend some time together. If they say yes, then spend some time alone with them outside of the office. Try to go to places that you know your coworkers or boss aren’t likely to go so that no one finds out before you are ready. If you break up with a coworker, know that you can’t avoid them like you might be able to do with other exes. Dating this person will mean that they are a part of both your professional and personal life. Avoid spending everyday together in the early stages until you know that this is a person you want to pursue wholeheartedly.

Return to “Gay dating”