Do you love dogs

Curtis

Re: Do you love dogs

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Psychologists have long established that the motives for acquiring a dog in a person can be a huge number. By the way, if the owner of the dog himself asks the question why he needs it, and honestly responds to it, he learns a lot about himself. One of the most common reasons why people start a dog is the embodiment of a child's dream of a living toy. A child whose parents refused to purchase a dog as a child will cherish and cherish their dream even as an adult. And not the last role here will play the choice of the breed.Our subconscious desire for power is another reason to get a puppy, because dogs are the best subordinates. Those who start a dog, guided by the motive of power, sometimes consciously, and sometimes not, enjoy the punishment of the animal for disobedience.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 am

So here you are guys! Are you an attentive listener??Pets are really very funny and full of love and pleasant emotions. I love both cats and dogs. Maybe in some cases dogs are more pleasant for me, but just because of expressing their love and emotions. It is difficult to see the same from cats besides it is important for me to say that I donate money to the charity which provides some facilities for homeless pets. I think that exactly such work is worthy of any attention from people who like pets and want to do so something for them

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 am

I would like to say in general about it... Fortunately I am one of those guys who like pets and respect them. At all pets for me is like a pill when the mood is shit!!!
and I think that they are real friends for us and never betray us. I have just mentioned this attitude of mine. As for this theme I can say that advice is really needed to pay attention to. I like cats more than dogs, of course I also love dogs, but cats are really the best for me

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 am

I love dogs more than people ... When I am alone with a dog, I can look into her eyes crying, because I understand that she is alive ... and I'm glad that dogs exist in the world ...
I can poke up for any little thing, generally I I rarely cry, and I do not like when people look, if I cry, but if someone noticed I turn away and smile ... I prefer to cry very very rarely alone ... I read that people who cry for little things are soft-hearted people and synthetic ... Or maybe that I have a human body, and soul of a Dog? I would like to know your opinion, please?

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:43 am

I am surely have some certain interest to pets, but especially towards dogs. I am fond of them. Unfortunately neither me nor my partner doesn't have such an opportunity to have dogs in our house because simply we have an allergy as for pets. But we like them so much. Unfortunately it happened so and we can not do something with it . Ultimately we usually help homeless pets dogs and cats and it actually brings some kind of pleasure for us. Pets are friends and they are the same ,they also need our attention and care.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:12 am

In addition, people who find themselves inconsistent with their internal standards often come with them in the same way as parents treated them when the children did not meet their requirements: they begin to scold themselves.
Instead of undertaking some actions that really could change something, they occupy the mind's conscience with thoughts like "how can you be such an idiot / fool!", "You are completely incapable of anything!". Or, as in our example, "you will remain alone, you do not need anyone!"

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am

You can not suddenly become a happy person like this just by listening to some advice. Only daily work on yourself can bring you into this world of happiness, about which you dream.
Learning to look at things differently, to see not only the bad things that surround you is not so simple, when a negative attitude to everything has become a habit.
People who are in the same conditions can feel themselves absolutely differently.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon May 14, 2018 9:02 am

I didn't have any opportunity to have some of them at home. That's why I tried to communicate with homeless dogs and cats. I tried to help then with food and I even did some shelters for them. Exactly taking care about pets I understood that they are the same as we and they also need people's help. I was worried about the fact that I could not have the one at home but nowadays I am continuing to help pets. I love dogs and sometimes I am so depressed that I don't have them at home. That's why I usually help them

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:30 am

Even then, it is necessary to at least think about what other options may be possible to solve your problem, the problem. In a word, you should always have a choice of how to solve this or that problem, how to cope with a particular problem, how to deal with this or that situation, how to explain this or that phenomenon. Look for these options, invent these options, learn about these options from books and from other people, but never reconciled with the presence you have a single solution, single answer, one single explanation for anything.

Return to “Gay dating”