Do you love dogs

Curtis

Re: Do you love dogs

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Psychologists have long established that the motives for acquiring a dog in a person can be a huge number. By the way, if the owner of the dog himself asks the question why he needs it, and honestly responds to it, he learns a lot about himself. One of the most common reasons why people start a dog is the embodiment of a child's dream of a living toy. A child whose parents refused to purchase a dog as a child will cherish and cherish their dream even as an adult. And not the last role here will play the choice of the breed.Our subconscious desire for power is another reason to get a puppy, because dogs are the best subordinates. Those who start a dog, guided by the motive of power, sometimes consciously, and sometimes not, enjoy the punishment of the animal for disobedience.

Kirk

Re: Do you love dogs

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 am

So here you are guys! Are you an attentive listener??Pets are really very funny and full of love and pleasant emotions. I love both cats and dogs. Maybe in some cases dogs are more pleasant for me, but just because of expressing their love and emotions. It is difficult to see the same from cats besides it is important for me to say that I donate money to the charity which provides some facilities for homeless pets. I think that exactly such work is worthy of any attention from people who like pets and want to do so something for them

Return to “Gay dating”