Luxury spot

Alfred

Luxury spot

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Have you ever visited Brussels??? What spots did you visit??? Was it impressive for you??? Have you ever heard something about this place??? https://gayweekends.com/object/flash-tea-dance-club/ When I was in Brussels I visited this place at first and you know I was greatly impressed with the place . To my mind it would be so good to spend night hanging out in this hot spot. Besides they will suggest you a lot of different occasions. I mean that they organize different shows you will be impressed with. So that's why I believe you will like it too.

JohnHall

Re: Luxury spot

Postby JohnHall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 pm

I've never been to Brussels. But I want to go sooooo much. I really love painting, so I want to post the Royal Museum in Brussels - a complex of art museums, the owner of one of the largest collections of sculpture and painting. Replenishment of the museum's collection takes place either through the purchase of works or simply by the gifts of private individuals, which is very common in Belgium. In Belgium, a lot of beautiful architecture, all the scenery exciting and magical. I hope that one day my dream will come true and I will be able to go to Brussels.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Telling you the truth, I've never been in Brussels. Once I've visited Belgium and it was a wonderful discovery for me, but for some reasons, I don't remember which, I haven't visited it's capital. But in a month I am going to visit Belgium and I would go to Brussels. I will visit the place you've told, because I like such places very much.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:33 am

I've visited Brussel. It is a wonderful city with his own places of interrest. All of them cought my mind. But what me impressed the most, is that club. When I came there, the atmosphere was so alive and friendly, I didn't even have a desire to go out of there. I would like to reccommend you this club. It is great!

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:14 am

Oh, to my mind, that's a wonderful club. You may have a lot of wonderful ime there. You may go their together with your partner or with your friends, or even alone, it doesn't matter. The atmospher in this club is very fascinating. You may have a lot of tasty food and drinks there, and of course, you may make new friends in this club.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello friends. It's great that there are still topics where you share some places of rest in different cities of the world. I need to write them down and try to visit. I like traveling very much and I'm always interested in knowing where to have a better rest in one place or another. I have not been to Brussels yet, but this place is one of my list of places that I want to visit in my life. My brother was in Brussels before the trip, he carefully prepared and stocked with information where to have a good time, but after arriving in this city, he realized that there are places of rest and sights that he does not have enough vacation to go everywhere.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:39 am

Oh Alfred right you are, it is a luxury spot in Belgium.. I have never been there but I know a lot of people's impressions from this place. As I know a nightclub include everything you expect: a nice and big dance floor, good music from the best DJs in Brussels, 2 different rooms, lounge area, cocktails and all the drinks you can imagine, drag queen shows and all different entertaining. If you enter after midnight, you get a free drink. So the best place in Brussels to have a fantastic night with all your friends.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:46 am

I have never been to this place but i was in Brussel. In contrast to the light-mindedness of the main symbols of the city, the Grand Place, in the immediate vicinity of which is the Manneken Pis, is built in a strict Gothic style.Most excursions around the city begin with the Market Square. The Grand Place is not only the largest and most beautiful square in Brussels, but also one of the most beautiful squares in the world. In the 13th century, the shopping arcade rustled here, festivals and knight tournaments were organized, worked in the cloths and justice was administered.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:01 am

Hmmm you are right, it is really luxury spot and each visitor of this place can agree with me. What can I say you about my spending time here??? Hanging out with my friends was perfect here. This club didn’t disappoint me. The atmosphere is exactly what you want in a club: flashing lights, a good variety of music and drag show. There are 2 rooms with different music. We spent our night in both of them and liked all the tracks. We danced the night away and have the legendary night)) I will come here often with all my company.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:42 pm

That was my first visit to Belgium and I was first time in this club. A nightclub include everything you expect: a nice and big dance floor, good music from the best DJs in Brussels, 2 different rooms, lounge area, cocktails and all the drinks you can imagine. It was really amazing! It the best place in Brussels to have a fantastic night with all your friends!

Return to “Gay dating”