Luxury spot

Curtis

Re: Luxury spot

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 pm

In general, to be honest, the trip to Brussels was unplanned. It's just that you can not be unplanned, because the idea to go there was born already in Amsterdam, and the final decision was taken somewhere in the evening in a coffeeshop, i.e. a few hours before this trip. After my co-operation, I briefly described my condition in the previous post. Therefore, I think, it is not necessary to explain that in the evening I was not up to compiling a cultural program and searching for the right information on the Internet. And in the morning, and in the morning - so all the desires were that the world ceased to exist.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 am

Has anyone ever had the opportunity to be there?i mean in this luxury spot as well? No? It would be good to know that LeccoMilano is a wonderful place with a big outside terrace and stylish décor. Lecco is the most international and open-minded bar & restaurant in Milan, which attracts more and more tourists and locals from all over the world. The crowd is mixed and it is very popular among local gay-community.I can suggest you something interesting from here https://gayweekends.com/en/object/leccomilano/

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 am

I need to write them down and try to visit. I like traveling very much and I'm always interested in knowing where to have a better rest in one place or another. I have not been to Brussels yet, but this place is one of my list of places that I want to visit in my life. My brother was in Brussels before the trip, he carefully prepared and stocked with information where to have a good time, but after arriving in this city, he realized that there are places of rest and sights that he does not have enough vacation to go everywhere.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

As for me I've visited Brussel. It is a wonderful city with his own places of interrest. All of them cought my mind. But what me impressed the most, is that club. When I came there, the atmosphere was so alive and friendly, I didn't even have a desire to go out of there. I would like to reccommend you this club. It is great!Oh, to my mind, that's a wonderful club. You may have a lot of wonderful ime there. You may go their together with your partner or with your friends, or even alone, it doesn't matter. The atmospher in this club is very fascinating. You may have a lot of tasty food and drinks there, and of course, you may make new friends in this club.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:04 am

If I am not mistaken I have been there not once. It is actually very familiar place to me. LeccoMilano is a wonderful place with a big outside terrace and stylish décor. Lecco is the most international and open-minded bar & restaurant in Milan, which attracts more and more tourists and locals from all over the world. The crowd is mixed and it is very popular among local gay-community. Lecco offers high quality cocktails and spirits, healthy food prepared of the freshest products. Recommend you this spot!!!

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 am

Love your body! - Within one day, go naked around the house. Practice this once a week. This will help you accept yourself as you are. This will save you from being embarrassed by being on the beach during the swimming season. Remember, the main rule: if you love yourself, others will love you.
Start the day with compliments! - They woke up. Went to wash. Smiled in the mirror. While brushing your teeth they spoke in your head 3-5 compliments to yourself!

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am

So it turns out that life is a thing without alternative, but it is possible to choose the way of movement and, moreover, it is necessary.
How to choose?
Yes, it's easy! If the new method gives more Shchastya, then this way we move.

Themes of the article: Happiness. Become happy. Happiness of life. The secret of happiness. Psychology of happiness.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon May 14, 2018 6:23 am

Yes, i must admit that it is a perfect spot. And if you are looking for the right place while staying in this city, do not hesitate and choose this wonderful variant without any words. I heard that for example the crowd is mixed and it is very popular among local gay-community. Lecco offers high quality cocktails and spirits, healthy food prepared of the freshest products. A cool DJ will provide you with the good and unique music, helpful and attentive staff will do their best to make your visit of LeccoMilano unforgettable.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am

Strictly speaking, the above definition of the flexibility of thinking logically tells us the answer to the question of why we need this flexibility. Nevertheless, to understand the importance of this skill, one should approach this issue separately. In the end, learning to think flexibly is easy for you, friends, there will not be, so you must understand for what benefits you should be straining in this matter. As I have many times been convinced of my life, including my own experience, our body is able to perform miracles when we have an acute need for manifestation of one or another of its capabilities.

Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello!! This is a very interesting topic. I was there. I can tell you something about it. Fantastic! Very famous party in Brussels. A nightclub include everything you expect. If you enter after midnight, you get a free drink. So the best place in Brussels to have a fantastic night with all your friends! I went with my friend who wanted to check it out. I didn’t want to go there, but then I changed my mind and went. This club didn’t disappoint me. The atmosphere is exactly what you want in a club: flashing lights, a good variety of music. We spent our night in both of them and liked all the tracks. Good luck !!!

Return to “Gay dating”