Are you ready to do it?

Alfred

Are you ready to do it?

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

Hello dear audience!!! I would like to say that I am pleased to communicate with all of you and to be :mrgreen: so I have some questions for you to answer. Are you ready to destroy somebody's family for the sake to be happy with the person you love??? I guess that if were in the same situation I was really confused what to do and I was struggling about it and I even would not know what to do. But maybe if I were in this situation I would stiff my lips and won't never destroy somebody's family. It is crazy for me you know even if I would have some serious feelings to him

JohnHall

Re: Are you ready to do it?

Postby JohnHall » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 pm

No. I am not. Now we need to talk about another very important problem. There is a well-known folk proverb: "On someone else's Misfortune - your Happiness will not be Built!" It contains great folk wisdom, since our people have long noticed that if someone tries to somehow arrange their life and their happiness - at the expense of other people, on their grief and tears, on lies, meanness and violence, then usually at first these people get something, but in the future nothing good with these people - does not happen, everything ends very badly.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:37 pm

I really don't want to be in such situation and I hope I will never be. But if you've got in such situation, it is up to you what to do, but as for me, I think it is not fair from the point of a guy who lies you and his partner, so I think such people are unworth of my attention. I would leave such guy even without thinking. I don't like cheaters.

Marion

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:20 pm

I think if a person have a family and began to date with another man, then it is a betrayal. And he not just betrays his husband, but also a man with whom he's dating. If I've got in such a terrible situation, I would stop such relationships, because if such person cheeted once then he would cheet in future also.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:53 pm

As for me, I wouldn't date with a person who could have an affair with someone else. I think that if a person cheated once, then he'll do it again, for sure. Perhaps it isn't so, but it is my personal thought. And I don't respect those people who cheet to their beloved. I think, that if you fell in love with someone else, I can understand that, then you should talk to your partner and broke up, but not to cheat.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:23 am

As for me, I think that love is a very important thing especially in people's relationships, but it doesn't ,ean that we can ruine somebody's families just for the sake of love. To tell you the truth, I would never date with a married man. I think that it is not right, and I concider the relationships with a married man only an affair. such relationships can't be real.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 am

Hi Hi. Personally, I do not belong to such people who destroy other people's families. This is incomprehensible to me. I can not imagine how a person feels that took away the happiness of another, most likely rejoices and tastes victory, and maybe even scoffs at those whom he left with a nose. as they say on someone else's happiness your happiness can not be built, it will turn into several times worse. One of my friends, she is the girl for the third time destroys the family, apparently she feels comfortable in such situations, and maybe even like it, who knows.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:58 am

Oh my my god Alfred ... I am sorry about it, I think that it is very sad story, don't you think guys? It is good that you have created this theme for discussion.. I suppose that not for the world would I do it even if I love him too much and if our feelings are mutual. Noooo.. In any case I am not ready for it. I must admit that if I am confused and don't know what to do and hesitate to do something with people or how to act I always imagine myself on the side of the person I want to offend or something like this.

Kane

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am

To tell you the truth, I don't like those people who are married and have some love affairs behind their spouses. So, I wouldn't like to date with a person who is married. I think that even if I could fell in love with such person, I would stop the relationships as soon as I get to know that he's married. I wouldn't even try to ruin somebody's family.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 am

Everyone would like to be happy and to find hs ideal partner. It is very often when we can meet a married man even with kids. So I am not one of those who would date with such a man. I think that it is very bad to destroy somebody's famili. I think that i a person oesn't love his spouse any more, he should divorse.

Return to “Gay dating”