Are you ready to do it?

Gorden

Re: Are you ready to do it?

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:57 am

Do not expect that after the divorce, the man will immediately invite you to marry him. He will now correlate all his actions with his life experience. Yes, he loves you, but he will not allow himself any more things in relation to himself. It is likely that he will not want to marry more and have children, for example. Whether you like it or not, you will always be compared to your ex. And, if something goes wrong, you may well hear that the first man cooked better, understood him, waited and was generally an ideal. Sometimes men flee from the family in an effort to get rid of the accumulated problems - grumpy mother-in-law, current cranes, lack of money. Such a man, in fact, is not ready for a serious relationship. And it is not the fact that he will not run away from you, as soon as you try to involve him in everyday life, he was counting on an eternal holiday.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Good evening people!!! I have told you that I am not ready to do it. I can't pay such price for love. Just because these actions will back to me. Like a law of boomerang. I believe in it and that's why if I am in such shoes, not for the world would I interfere in somebody's marriage or family. It is awful to be with a person who has family and there is no love questions. Remember that we are human and we should not be so cruel. Try to imagine yourself in the shoes of this person you can offend.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 pm

You know, I think that it is very, very, bad thing to date with a married man. I think that if you really love each other, that the first thing which you should do is to stop dating untill the married man would get a divorse. And I wouldn't like to havee such relationships, because he lies to his wife. If a man lies once, he can lie the next time.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 pm

I think that this theme is very useful for every member of this forum. Now we need to talk about another very important problem. There is a well-known folk proverb: "On someone else's Misfortune - your Happiness will not be Built!" It contains great folk wisdom, since our people have long noticed that if someone tries to somehow arrange their life and their happiness - at the expense of other people, on their grief and tears, on lies, meanness and violence, then usually at first these people get something, but in the future nothing good with these people - does not happen, everything ends very badly. hope that everything will be fine.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 pm

I don't think that I could be happy with the married person, whose family I would deestroy, especially if there are kids. I think that it is a very bad thing to date with a married person. And personally, I consider a person who's cheating to be a traitor and I hate such people. If I were in such a situation, I would broke up the very moment I got to know about his marriage.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:16 pm

The next reason is adrenaline, which stands out in the body of a man under intrigues of secret meetings, conspiracies, the presence of encrypted names in the phone, the criminal taste of betrayal. This feeling of extreme, once it's tried, he will not give up on it. The life of a man from this moment becomes bright and full, why should he become a conscientious family man, raise a child, because you can live much more interesting. A woman will constantly honor himself deceived, why such a life? It's not your man! Find true love where you both will be happy and trust each other.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:29 pm

I do not even know what to say here guys... Well.. Maybe someone is ready to act in such a way but probably not for the world would I do such a crazy thing... I will never be ready to interfere in someone's relationships. It is crazy feeling for me and you know why guys? Just because I was in the same situation and I know how it is difficult to loose beloved one because of another one who tries to destroy your family, understanding that you have a child. I can not understand how other people can even think about it guys..

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am

Relations with a married man - it's always a sin, and for any sin sooner or later comes a payoff. No wonder they say that you can not build happiness on someone else's misfortune. You do not just enter into a relationship with a married man, you take him from the family.
And even if you do not plan to enter into marriage with him, relations in his family still deteriorate. Because that time and attention that he gives to you, he steals from his family: he does not help his wife, does not go with her for shopping, she carries the burden of life on her shoulders, beginning to hate him, he does not communicate with children, does not play with them, does not educate

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 am

I think that it is very interesting...I wouldn't date with a person who could have an affair with someone else.
I think that if a person cheated once, then he'll do it again, for sure.
Perhaps it isn't so, but it is my personal thought. And I don't respect those people who cheet to their beloved.
I think, that if you fell in love with someone else, I can understand that, then you should talk to your partner and broke up, but not to cheat.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 am

Accepting yourself, accepting others is an active process! People often confuse acceptance and inaction. Acceptance does not in any way eliminate correct actions to correct unpleasant situations and improve one's own life.
Acceptance does not mean: obedience, willingness to obey someone else's will; tolerance or indifference; self-deception and escape from reality; stop in development, inaction.

Return to “Gay dating”