new friends

Kane

Re: new friends

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 pm

One of the hardest parts of moving is getting to a new town and realizing you don't know anyone. Making friends in a new town is a scary prospect no matter who you are. The best thing you can do is go out and meet people. If you find someone you enjoy spending time with, ask to hang out again, and then work on building a friendship. Don't let fears of rejection prevent you from having a new circle of friends. Go out. The first step in meeting people is to go out and explore your new town. If you can't think of anything to do, start by going out to a restaurant and eating. oin a club. See what kind of clubs and classes your new town offers. Whether it's a martial arts school or a yoga class, if you join a club, you're bound to meet someone you get along with.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 pm

I really sympathise with yu. Man, you know, I've been in such a situation. If to be honest, it is an awful feeling, but you know what, don't even think to give up. You know, you should only try to make a conversation with people you meet at work, in the restaurants, in those places which you visit in this town. Don't be upset and try to smile every day.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:17 am

It’s not that hard you know. As for making friends don’t be too pushy, let the matter resolve itself. You can’t force others to be nice with you. Take off that mask, don’t even try to be someone that you are not. Otherwise you and false friends of yours will recall the meaning of the word disappointment. You won’t like it, am I right? A little known fact.
Ability to lie is a necessary mean of social adaptation. Simply put, grip and grin, dude. It’s not easy, still those are friends to your parents, and you don’t need to be with them all the time.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:09 am

How am I trying to find new friends??? As usual I do it because I am very friendly and people want to meet with me and communicate with me themselves. I am very happy to be such a person with whom people are always going to communicate. Besides it is not difficult to find common language with me because I am very open and I am ready for good friendship, but sorry not for serious relationships. I have a partner as you remember. By the way as usual I know that people try to find new friends somewhere out. For example in the night clubs, or even bars.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Tell people that you're new. You might feel embarrassed that you're new, but most people have experienced what it feels like to be "the new kid." People might wonder at first why you seem nervous or anxious. Telling them up front that you're new and still feel out of place can make them more sympathetic to your situation. Introduce yourself to neighbors. You can earn instant points with your new neighbors by bringing a small gift along. Bake some cookies or prepare your favorite recipe and put it in a nice dish or on a platter. Then take a trip next door and offer your small present to your new neighbor after you introduce yourself and explain that you are new to the area. Food makes an especially good gift, as your neighbor will have to bring back the dish or platter when they have finished your treat. This will give you another chance to meet and make friends!

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:09 pm

It’s not that hard you know. As for making friends don’t be too pushy, let the matter resolve itself. You can’t force others to be nice with you. Take off that mask, don’t even try to be someone that you are not. Otherwise you and false friends of yours will recall the meaning of the word “disappointment”.
You won’t like it, am I right? A little known fact. Ability to lie is a necessary mean of social adaptation. Simply put, grip and grin, dude. It’s not easy, still those are friends to your parents, and you don’t need to be with them all the time. Press X to pay respect and fall back to your room if possible.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Meeting new people and making friends can be overwhelming. But with a little effort and willingness to step outside of your comfort zone, you can easily make friends. Join an organization or club. This is a great way to find other people who have common interests. You don't necessarily need to have a lot of common interests with people in order to make friends with them. In fact, some of the most rewarding friendships are between two people who don't have much in common at all. However, if you like a specific topic, try searching for a location where you can meet people who share that interest.

Return to “Gay dating”