new friends

monsterF

new friends

Postby monsterF » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Hey guys. How are you today))))) Are you enjoy your life, your friends?)))) I’ve faced big freaking problem, namely, I moved to another town and now I can’t find new friends(((( :roll: :roll: This never happened before, I think this because of new, unusual situation. Every time I attempt to meet someone new something goes wrong: shyness, black cat, ten plagues of Egypt (just kidding lol). Telling the truth shyness is the only thing that really frustrates me. Well, help would be good. What do you think about this?)))))

Jeffrey

Re: new friends

Postby Jeffrey » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Have you tried to speak with living people? It’s not that hard you know. As for making friends don’t be too pushy, let the matter resolve itself. You can’t force others to be nice with you. Take off that mask, don’t even try to be someone that you are not. Otherwise you and false friends of yours will recall the meaning of the word “disappointment”. You won’t like it, am I right? A little known fact. Ability to lie is a necessary mean of social adaptation. Simply put, grip and grin, dude. It’s not easy, still those are friends to your parents, and you don’t need to be with them all the time. Press X to pay respect and fall back to your room if possible.

Rogerio

Postby Rogerio » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi. Sad to hear about your problem, here is a piece of advice. For me it does not matter, a lot of friends or not. This is not the main thing for me. When I started to get acquainted with new people and change myself, I completely stopped communicating with old friends. They prevented me from developing, they did not understand me and pulled me down into the old reality. I stopped seeing them, calling them. I did not regret it. I felt like throwing heavy stones off my shoulders. I have no problem with how to find friends for myself. In general, I felt great alone!

KYLE

Postby KYLE » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm

There is one important thing. If you are boring, then it's time to change, if you do not want to be surrounded by the same boring people. To find yourself good friends, you must love to communicate with people and be social. The similar is attracted to similar. Appearance attracts appearance. An interesting person, its depth will attract the same interesting and deep people. Always be open to new acquaintances. I'm always glad if an unfamiliar person comes to me on the street or anywhere and wants to talk to me. I see good qualities in people and I feel them.

Peterson

Postby Peterson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Reminds me when I was 20. Surprisingly, I did not look for my friends with whom I am currently communicating. They found me! No kidding. Now around me are very interesting guys. I went out to the club, and the guys approached me and got acquainted. They already knew what I was doing. Perhaps they saw me getting to know people. We communicate, I see that the person is interesting, and we exchange contacts. Next time we can phone, go to the club together and get to know each other better. This is how people become friends. Everything happens very easily.

ThomaSSSS

Postby ThomaSSSS » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Whoa whoa watch the magic! Sometimes people write to me on social networks and call me to hang out together. I agree, although I do not even know them. We go out, I see who they are, and if these people like me, we continue to communicate and keep in touch. I have a lot of my photos in social networks from clubs, friends, from other cities, football freestyle and others. Having looked at my pictures, people understand who I am, with whom I and how I like to spend time. I am open at the same time. I have nothing to hide. But always remember: do not have the habit of often getting acquainted through the Internet! I generally do not like to correspond on the Internet.

mikemike

Postby mikemike » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Your confidence in yourself should not depend on whether you have friends or not! ))))))If you do not know how to walk and have fun without friends, then your reality is based on external factors. This is bad.(((((((No matter how many friends you have, you must be strong and self-confident without them. The number of friends and numbers give you temporary situational confidence. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is good to go to clubs, go for a walk and look for adventures without friends. You are still self-sufficient without them.

RonSm

Postby RonSm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Holla holla get a dolla. Consider about this one – before you look for friends, you need to think a little and understand what you most would like to receive from this friendship? Do you need a colleague with whom you can share your working joys and solve problems? Or a partner who will share your hobby or with whom you will train together? Or do you just want to meet someone sociable, which will expand your circle of acquaintances? There are a lot of options, but it's worthwhile to immediately decide, so as not to waste time trying to find friends not where they can be.

Taylor

Postby Taylor » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Learn the art of conversation, and you will always easily join any company. For someone, talking about everything in the world is as natural as breathing, and some in an unfamiliar company can not squeeze out words. And while they lose not only the ability to attract attention (maybe they do not need it), but also to find the points of contact with others. In communication there is nothing terrible. Ask questions, be genuinely interested in the conversation with your interlocutor, without being distracted by anything else. If you communicate with a stranger, then mention several times your name and, possibly, other important information, which he will remember and subsequently associate with you.

Rick

Postby Rick » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Use any opportunities to expand your circle of acquaintances. If you came to a party, then do not just talk with your company. Approach someone, introduce yourself, start a conversation, even "about the weather." Be a sincere narrator and attentive listener, and this conversation can be the first step to further strong friendship. If you met someone, then at the first opportunity invite him to meet and continue communication. It can be lunch in a cafe or going to a movie or a stadium. Remember what your common interests are and how you can use it.

Return to “Gay dating”