new friends

Alex

Re: new friends

Postby Alex » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Sup man. I can tell you that much - if you have friends on the Internet, then try to translate virtual communication into reality. Let your friend live in another city, you can invite him to visit or offer to meet, being in his land by passing through. The strongest friendship is fastened in reality, face to face. And remember that for the first time such meetings are best spent in a public, crowded place, this will ease the embarrassment a bit and it will be easier for both of you. And you don’t get killed if you made friends with a serial killer. At least not right away. You’ll have some time to get ready and fight back. I’m just playing))) nwm

Fernando

Postby Fernando » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Once you start a relationship, support them, not forgetting a new acquaintance. Call or write to find out how his work is progressing at work, if you talked about this at the meeting. Not work - it means family, car, something else ... I'm sure you'll find the topic. If you need a reason to call, then he is always with you - this is a good mood. "Today is a great day, and I've been thinking - let me call my good friend." Do not be afraid to seem obtrusive, people are usually pleasant to interest in their person. And it is even better to help a person in something, if you have such an opportunity.

Johnes007

Postby Johnes007 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Of course, real friends can always fall for you half past five in the morning and brazenly demand coffee :) But do not think that if a person calls you his friend, it's an occasion to forget about good manners and politeness. Be open and honest, do not gossip about friends, do not tell their secrets and do not deceive them. Be grateful to your friends, and their number will only grow. Take care of friendship, and if you are often angry with a friend and do not want to see him, then try to cool down and finally decide how important this friendship is to you.

RobertKey

Postby RobertKey » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Don’t forget that strong friendship is a great value that must be kept and protected. From the whole circle of communication only old friends are ready to accept you as you are, with all the advantages and disadvantages, and do not require anything in return. Throughout life we can have dozens or even hundreds of acquaintances, but really close friends are always only a few. And this relationship is usually enough. Having a couple of trusted friends is so convenient that many do not even have a desire to make new friendships. Sometimes this is even frightening, and it is fully justified, because it is difficult to let an outsider into the personal, intimate experiences.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:37 am

I think you would find new friends for sure, the only thing is, a little more time is needed for you to get aqquanted with the new town, new people, new atmosphere. A little more time and your timidity would run away, as if it never was. You shoul just accomodate to the new atmosphere and people and everything would be ok.

Marion

Postby Marion » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:12 pm

I think it can happen to everyone when someone removes from one place to another. Do not be afraid, everything will be good. Some time should pass before you'll acommodate to your new place, new work, new people. You would make friends for sure, just don't give up and be yourself and people would see that you are a good and interresting person.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:29 am

Do not be affraid. I am sure that you would find new good friends in that town. The only thing you'll need is to wait for some time and to calm down. You would find new friends, you'll need to settle down and to accomodate with the new atmosphere, new people, new places, everything new. It wouldn't be easy , but you would manage to do that.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:48 am

i tink that it is quite a common situation. Many people can't find friends for the first several months when they remove to another city or town. As for me, it is also very difficult to find new friends in the new town, but I never give up and try to communicate with all people. And I try to understand every person. I think that you would ind new friends for sure.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 am

Hey guys, hello everybody. I have never remembered this before, and I do not think so ... As long as I can remember, I could always find a common language with anyone, it always seemed to me that even too quickly I could get to talking with people I did not know. And in a familiar circle of people calmly feel and be in the center of attention ... but sometimes I was shy not for long, if someone liked me ... but not for long)))) Maybe you'll remember how you behaved before moving with new friends ... Maybe you feel like a stranger and think that everyone knows this and now they will attack you ...))))) Usually it's just in our head, try to behave naturally and as if they are give birth to friendship with you and not you)))

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 am

Good morning dudes. I am crazy today and anxious to have a little talk with you, to share my thoughts and opinions with you. I should admit that for each person it is difficult or not difficult to find friends because everything depends on kind of person and his or her character. Don't forget about it. If you are introvert so it will be a little bit difficult to find friends for such a person, because he is not so communicative, but for extravert it is not difficult to do it. I am extrovert and I am always happy for new meetings and I am always ready for communication.

Return to “Gay dating”