Telling lies

Jack100

Telling lies

Postby Jack100 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Good evening, my friends. I would like to know one interresting and delicate thing. I want to know whether you tell your belowed everything, or perhaps there are such things which you preffer not to tell them? If to talk about me, then I can tell you that it depends on the partner, because with my present partner I can share everything, by my ex was so jealous, that I couldn't even say him that someone looked at me, he became furious. And what about you? What kind of relationships do you have?

Marion

Re: Telling lies

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 pm

As for me, I preffer not to have secrets from my beloved. When we started dating we agreed that we would tell everything to each other without hiding something. We share our thoughts, our past, our plans for the future, we feel so good, because we don't have the weight that there is something that we are hiding. It is really great to have no secrets from each other.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 am

Nice to meet you here today dudes! Are you ready to communicate with me??? I hope yes)))you know friends somewhere in the past I was a constant liar!!! It was not difficult for me to hide truth and you know it was before I met my beloved one. Nowadays I can say with the great sureness that I am not a liar and I even don't try to hide truth because I know that it brings hurt people and I understood it unfortunately after I was betrayed by my ex partner and I was suffered with his constant liars... And now I understand that it is better to say bitter truth. Telling lies is forbidden for me to do!!!!

ElMar

Postby ElMar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:35 pm

In fact, there are a lot of reasons to lie, and we do this even in situations when this could be done without. So what, now, start worrying about that a loved one will leave as soon as he finds out the truth? Or on the contrary - leave the house with any signs of deception? Do not cut from the shoulder - it's better to think hard about everything and try to understand. For example, some people tend to tell their partners that they are doing fine and things are going well, but at the same time, their whole form refutes it. On the one hand, you do not want to worry about your half again, but on the other hand - a person believes that he is not trusted and offended. Can the offense have a positive impact on the relationship? So is not it better to speak out?

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

As for me, I don't like to hide something from my partner. Even I am trying not tell him something not important, he can see that something bothers me and try to find out what's wrong. And the same thing is with him also, I alway see when something wrong with my beloved. So it is impossible for us to hide something from each other.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:40 am

I love my husband vry much. He is the best friend for me. I trust him so much that I can tell him the biggest secret in my life. I can tell him everything and I know that he would support and understand me no matter what. Many people may not understand me, but I can tell him all my secrets even those which I can't tell to my parents.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 am

Hey. I think that jealousy has always been a lot and nothing can be done about it. My opinion is, if the person himself changes or once changed someone, or maybe he was changed, he, in turn, will always be jealous. And there are no reasons even for that. I was so with my ex-partner. He was jealous of me terribly, even checking my correspondence and always wanted to convict something. In the end, I was already tired of it ... and then it turned out that he once changed me when he was away ... We parted, which I'm very glad. So you, maybe it's worth thinking about.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 am

Good morning !!Good morning my attentive audience!!! :D :D :D Nice to meet all of you here today. for me it is a crazy to be a constant liar ... I don't respect those people are constant liars.. To be honest I had such relationships when my partner was a constant liar and you know maybe he tried to hide the truth to have better relationships but everything was really horrible. His constant hiding the truth was really had really bad impact on our relations. And at all we broke up with him because of his such faults

Kane

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:43 pm

People feel that lies are the easy way out in a relationship; with lies, they believe they can get away with anything. But truth be told, lies are disrespectful to your partner and would kill the trust in your relationship. When you can’t tell your partner the truth then it shows that there’s something wrong with your relationship. Whether it’s a major lie to cover up what you did or it’s a little white lie, it’s unhealthy for your relationship and below are some of those lies you just shouldn’t tell. This is a common lie many couples tell without minding. Some partners lie about where they are going to or where they have been and this is unfair. You might call it a little white lie, but in all honesty, this is deceit and misleading someone you ought to gain their trust.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 am

You may feel like not telling them something is for the best. What they don't know can't hurt them...right? Wrong! So how to be truthful but in a kind way. Realize that not telling the truth and lying is the same thing. You can't get past this point if you don't realize you are straight-up lying to the person and its wrong. Be considerate about what you're telling the person. If it's going to hurt them, it was worth telling them because it will be better for the both of you. If you don't feel good, tell them. Then, if they don't feel good either, work to a solution. Telling them how you feel is a benefit. They can let you know if you are going over the top, or maybe when you tell them they will realize they are going over the top. Tell them your feelings whether they be good or bad and work for a solution.

Return to “Gay dating”