Telling lies

lenny

Re: Telling lies

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 am

Love stands apart from other human feelings, being different from them in its spirituality, elevation, motivation for creation and self-improvement. One of the main" symptoms " of love is when a person gets more pleasure from what he gives than from what he receives, without demanding anything in return. We are not talking about material things, but about spiritual things-roughly speaking, loving, we give our lives to a person, because from now on all thoughts, all joys and sorrows are connected with a loved one. That is why a person who is related to love only from the consumer point of view, who seeks only to receive from the other person his attention and care cannot be called loving.

Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Hey. How are you doing? I think that jealousy has always been a lot and nothing can be done about it. As for me, I preffer not to have secrets from my beloved. It was not difficult for me to hide truth and you know it was before I met my beloved one. Nowadays I can say with the great sureness that I am not a liar . I am trying not tell him something not important, he can see that something bothers me and try to find out what's wrong. So you, maybe it's worth thinking about. Here is my opinion. I think you understood me.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:44 am

Each era presents us, men, its ideal of success. At all times, this ideal is formed largely under the influence of collective consciousness, which historically undergoes changes, but only externally. According to the approaches of analytical psychology behind any manifestations of social consciousness invisibly present powerful and ancient images of the collective unconscious, or archetypes

Return to “Gay dating”