Telling lies

Gorden

Re: Telling lies

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:28 am

This theme is very important for me. as for me i have a jealous relationships. As you know jealousy is a feeling by which we tend to control our loved ones and loved ones.
Jealousy in a relationship is a sign of low self-esteem, when a jealous person is afraid that someone will be better than him, more interesting, more beautiful, and the person controlled by him will leave him, cease to love ... This feeling is a sign of uncertainty - in a relationship, in himself, in the partner.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:34 am

You know Jack to tell the truth your ex partner was really cruel to you telling such pretentious!!! To my mind it is too much probably. If there is no trust in your relationships so some of you gave some grounds of thinking about betraying. Probably there is no fire without spark. If you have it or your partner gives you some reasons to be jealous so maybe you should have a talk with him? You should explain what is happening with you and for what reasons. Don't you think maybe he is guilty at first and he simply truy to hide everything by his jealousy?

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 pm

You know, I've never even tried to lie to my ex or especially to my present husband. I think that lie can ruin the most wonderful relationships between two beloved. But you know, everything depends from people, because there are such men, who doesn't even believe you when you tell them the whole truth, they just think the whole time that you're lieing and you can do nothing about that. My ex husband was one of such people. I've never even tried to lie to him, but he never trusted me, as it turned out, from the very beginning of our relationships. I think that such people do not deserve ffor people who don't lie them, because they just can't trust.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:11 pm

People often develop the habit of lying from an early age. Perhaps as a child, it seemed to you that it was easier to achieve what you desired with the help of lies, and you continued to do this as a teenager, as a way to find a way out in the difficult situations that each of us faces. Finding the cause of lies is the first step for change.
Do you use lies as a way to gain control over the situation? It's hard to tell the truth when you see a clear path to getting what you want with the help of lies. Maybe you regularly use lies as a way to get other people to do what you want from them.
Do you lie in order to look better? The desire to compete controls you from the moment you need to understand what it means. Lying is an easy way to improve your status at work, in your social circle, or even with your loved ones.

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 pm

They say,honesty is the best policy.But I am not sure with the proverb.Of course,I give an advantage to telling the truth .But my boyfriend has weak nervous system ,he has some problems with health .And there are some difficult situations ,when the truth can hurt him very much .On my side,it would be very selfish of me to tell him a truth in such cases .So,sometimes I make a hard decision to lie to him.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 am

So what, now, start worrying about that a loved one will leave as soon as he finds out the truth? Or on the contrary - leave the house with any signs of deception? Do not cut from the shoulder - it's better to think hard about everything and try to understand. For example, some people tend to tell their partners that they are doing fine and things are going well, but at the same time, their whole form refutes it. On the one hand, you do not want to worry about your half again, but on the other hand - a person believes that he is not trusted and offended. Can the offense have a positive impact on the relationship?

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am

Nice to meet all of you here today. for me it is a crazy to be a constant liar ...
I don't respect those people are constant liars.. To be honest I had such relationships when my partner was a constant liar and you know maybe he tried to hide the truth to have better relationships but everything was really horrible.
His constant hiding the truth was really had really bad impact on our relations. And at all we broke up with him because of his such faults

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 am

Learn to accept yourself as such is a very important, necessary moment in a person's life. Due to self-acceptance, we have an adequate self-esteem, self-esteem, emotional stability, confidence.
Self-acceptance is especially important for those people who are often dissatisfied with themselves, prone to self-incrimination, for people with a changeable mood, especially when mood changes are related to external evaluation by others, as well as for those who tend to blame themselves for all the mistakes and mistakes .

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 am

Transferring responsibility for one's own happiness to other people and external circumstances. Simply put, these people are always to blame for someone else, but not themselves. They often broadcast a negative attitude to life and many things are unhappy. For example: "What's the use of doing something, it still will not be appreciated", "It's impossible to live normally in this country", "Everybody is doing everything to spite me!" Thus, a person voluntarily refuses to make any attempts at anything change for the better. But the true source of problems is precisely in his attitude to life.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 am

The nature of man, we can call all those innate, genetically conditioned qualities and behaviors that are inherent in all people. Human nature is all that has always been in us, since our appearance and what makes us human. Human nature is something that is peculiar to man as a species. Human nature is what determines our eternal and unchanging aspirations and desires. Human nature is our ability to react specifically to external stimuli and to perceive the surrounding world in a certain way. Human nature is our ability to adapt the world to ourselves. And finally, the nature of man is his ability to survive.

Return to “Gay dating”