a date with a co worker??

V_Vegas

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Daymont wrote: Co-workers who work alongside each other are most likely to become attracted to one another

That is so for the first time of course - the fact that you are together almost all the time is really great. But it starts to turn to its opposite, when the time passes. For example.. Every couple has some small fights, nothing serious, just the spice to the relations. And after those you need to be alone for several days, and then you meet him again, and you both say you are sorry etc.. And in the case with a co-worker you can't have that time for the psychological relief, and you need to be really tough not to notice the presence of your BF nearby all the time you are sitting in the office. That cannot be good for long term relations)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:58 pm

V_Vegas wrote:That cannot be good for long term relations)

there are actually people, who can deal with this.. In fact, there are no straight rules in relations... You can always find so many exceptions, that this rule simply does not look like a rule any more. The same with this co-working stuff. You should never listen to people who tell you that "it is never going to work", whatever he would speak about : dating with the co-worker, long distance relations or anything else. If you do feel the urge to try that, then do it. Ni matter if you will make a mistake. At least you will know for sure if that does work for you or no. If all our life would obey to some strict rules, we would all be happy and satisfied. And would not have any questions )

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:10 pm

I am not agree that it is such a bad idea. But that is not worth doing if you clearly understand the fact, that at this point of your life the carer is more important for you then the relations. Be honest to yourself. In other case you may lose both relations and the career. When you are speaking about the relations with the co-worker, I think it is better to take a slower approach.. To show him\her that you are interested and to watch the result. To approximate slowly to each other and not to rush. When you will see that you are rally completable, you can start to act more boldly and straight. Anyway, you should remember about the risk all the time anyway)

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Oooohhh it is not good :o :o I know some people who went on the date with co worker. And it ended not very good. I shall say horribly! At the work people not the same as on the date. And you may like your co worker, and he will turned out to be an alcoholic or something even worth :o :o

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:10 pm

It is a very dangerous thing, i say you. Any boss will not like it. In some offices such relations are restricted. If you are sure in your relations and you think it will be last for a long time, maybe one of you should change the job. It is the best decision. Otherwise you'll got many troubles at you work place.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:29 am

i do not really think that it is a good idea to date with a co-worker. of course if you feel hat it is a true love and you will have long and happy relations then you may be together wth him but you have to think about your future. i think that every person shall have his private space because it is really needed to be sometimes separately but not together with each other in order not to be tired from each other.when you date the coworker you have a lot of problems because the problems concerning the job are yours and you might have quarrels because of it.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:43 am

i can not imagine myself dating a co-worker , i think that it is the worse thing that can be in life. yu send together so much time. you are always together, at work at home , somewhere on the birthday parties. i do not want to tell you anything bad but i think that it is a very bad idea and i do not advise you to do it. your relations would not be long and serious and you will break up but you will have to work together then for a long time. and can imagine what relations you will have after the breaking up. i think that it is not what you need.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:25 pm

I did not have such experience like dating with a co worker. But personally for me it does not matter who you are dating with. Is a co worker not a person or what? If you have some feeling, if you love each other why not to date. I wish you to be more confident and believe everything will be nice in your life and you will ave wonderful relationships.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Is it so important for you not to date with a co worker :?: :o :? :| I think if you have strong feelings, if you really love a person, it does not matter that you work together. It is even better, you know :idea: :roll: :!: You have an opportunity to see each other every day and not only in the evening, you see ;) So that dating with a co worker is even better :mrgreen:

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 pm

There is an example of such relations, that lead to success, as I figured out recently)) It turned out, that my boss on the work - is a wife of our CEO manager)) What a surprise it was for me! they are married for more then 10 years already - and he was the one who founded the company, but for some reason he made his wife the director - and he is working on the lower level of th hierarchy. I saw them together on the work for many times - and I would not ever think that they are a couple! But I was told that they are, and a really happy one. 10 years of the marriage, 2 kids already, great family business.. As you see - sometimes the "rules" do not work))

Return to “Gay dating”