a date with a co worker??

Alan Kurt

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby Alan Kurt » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:05 am

Well, I haven't had such situation at work, but my co-workers had and as I see it, that was rather hard for them to keep their relationship in secret, they were always afraid that somebody would have known. And they didn't want to open their relationship to the publicity as one of they wasn't sure that it was serious. After year of dating they broke up, but almost nobody at work knew it.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 pm

If to think about this, this questing should not have been put in such a strict way. There are different life situations - and different outcomes they might have. sometimes such relations do work sometimes then do not. But i do not think that you should restrain the person from getting involved in the relations of this kind. You may never know what outcome they might have, and, while being cautious and restraining your friend from getting involved with the workmate, you may deprive him him \ her of an opportunity to find real soulmate. Think about that. It is better to admonish, not to advise to stop.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:07 pm

My parents were co-workers - so it would be strange of me to say that I do not think such an affair can lead to anything serious) Am I looking serious? Well - then the love affairs on the work lead to serious things.. such as kids, for example) I am not working in the same company with my husband - and that is pity.. I would really like to see home not only in the evenings, when we both are coming back from our offices) Maybe one day we are going to make our own business - then it will be correct to say about us , that we are having the love affair with the workmate) And what a love affair that would be!)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Paul_O wrote:My parents were co-workers

Great. I think we do have enough examples here from our lives to say - that if you want to get laid with your secretary - go for it)) There are no straight rules for any kind of the relations, in my opinion. We are gays, we are from the LGBT society - and we must be the ones who do understand that you cannot tame the feelings with anything - if that is some social stereotypes or the corporative hierarchy) People may fall in love in any circumstances, and it always works differently for different people. There are no straight rules for the feelings. So if you want to have the love affair with your co worker - simply go for it and do not ask for anyone's advice)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:44 pm

As for me, it does not matter, who you are going to date with. The most important thing is to love, or at least like, this person and be loved 8-) 8-) :o :shock: :? ;) ;) Maybe in some case it is even better to go out with a co-worker, you know, as you will have an opportunity to see each other every day and more often, you know :!: :!: :roll: :? :o

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:15 pm

i think that it would be really very very stupid and i do not even want to talk about it because i do not know what to tell. i do not know what i would do if i had to date my coworker. i think that it si very very boring and you do not feel anything to the person , only some formal feelings that is why i really think that you shall not do it. of course if you think that you love each other and ou would not want to be separated then of course it may really be so. but if you do not feel anything to him then it is better not to spoil your work relations. i hope that i have helped you with this problem. good luck and everything the best.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Actually i have not very good ideas about dating with a co-worker. I think it is not very good idea, the same as making business with a husband. You have to put your relationships to one side and your work to another side. But when you will see your partner every day at work you lose your interest soon. Because you will not have a desire to see your co-worker again after work hours.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 am

personally I didn't have relationships with co-workers, but a friend of mine had such experience. He told me it was love at the first sight and he just was not able to refuse this feeling. They have been hiding their relationships for almost 3 years and after that they got married. Love is strong feeling, take care of it.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:10 am

JohnBrown wrote: They have been hiding their relationships for almost 3 years

Wow..i think such a story deserves a book to be written about! Though, why to hide it? I think there may be another point to that "hiding... and that is a kind of the defence mechanism. When you are hiding it - and pretending that you are not in the relations while you are at work - that makes your feelings to burn even brighter, because you are restraining yourself to show some care and attention, while you really want that. So when you are meeting outside of the work - you love this persona even more. I think that is a nice trick, if this is the correct way to understand it. I will not have a chance to test it tohugh - I am married already)

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Of course, a lot of people used to date with their co-workers. And thereis not anything unusual in this staff, you see, especially for people, who spend a lot of time working ;) ;) ;) Personally I thing that it is really great to date with your co-worker, as you can spend really a lot of time together, even if you are inundated with work and have little free time ;) ;)

Return to “Gay dating”