a date with a co worker??

Brown66

Re: a date with a co worker??

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:16 pm

I think that this is not so good idea and we should pay attention on this. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: But if it heppened you need try to do something with it. Dealing with a fallout from your superiors is only one of the problems you will face when you begin dating one of your co-workers. In addition to dealing with these external forces, you also need to create your own set of internal guidelines for balancing what could become a thoroughly out-of-control situation. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) A relationship with one of your co-workers will provide a unique set of problems you need to deal with, problems related to keeping your work life and your home life completely separate from each other.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 6:53 am

I totally agree with the guys think of the implications for your work. Once you're satisfied that your co-worker is interested, think about how a workplace romance might impact your job and weigh up all the pros and cons. We all have our own goals in life. You have to beat the ready to choose the relationship or the job? ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 8:16 pm

hmm. not the bets idea ever in your life, trust me... and in my personal point of view ,it is really vital to keep in mind the possibility of having the love affair at the workplace... the negative consequences are always stay behind the scenes and surely you have to be ready to deal with all of them..! :P in the pink world of the ongoing sexual passion you can become blind and not mention the urgency of going further with your presumable fears and everything else... :roll: I ALMOST got in the same cage like you are going to fall into, and it was something not alike I had before... :| but i manage to avoid this relation.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Basically, not the best idea ever you could had... and to tell the truth, I would be rather happy to see my boyfriend more rarely than seeing him every god damn it day!!! it is sooo boring, is not it?! please, tell me, because I am pretty sure that it is so...but anyway, I have a friend (a girl), she is pretty young... and she is living together with the boy, and they are working at the same company, and sitting ON THE SAME WORKING DESK :oops: so, they are literally together throughout twenty-four hours per day!!! the bare idea of it drives me just crazy.... :roll: and I still can not believe that it is possible at all

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi everybody :D Well, despite the fact that such relations are often not approved by the authorities, I think that there is nothing wrong with that. People can not do anything to themselves if they fall in love ... We can not just force ourselves to feel certain feelings .. Before you start a relationship like this you need to think carefully, because in case of failure, you will have to see this person every day, it can be a problem and it can ruin your day.This is a great responsibility On the other hand, it should be fun and nice to see your soul mate every day :)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow I am confused a little bit... I want to say that personally for me it is not acceptable to have such kind of romance at your work, and personally for me it is crazy to have relations with someone on your own job. I suppose that job is the place where you can earn money where you work hard. So if you have a romance on your work, you will not concentrate on your work, you won't put those efforts that are demaned by your directors or other one. So that's why I have exactly such kind of attitude to it. Do you agree with me friends??? Or it is acceptable for you?

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:18 pm

as for me, I've never had such relations. So I can't share my experience with you. But I think that if I had such chance, than I would use it, perhaps. I think that there is no something wrong about it. If you like a person, so than what's the matter? You can just date with each other and not to hide your relationships. Work shouldn't be a reason of a break.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Dating can be hard, but it can be all the more difficult if you are interested in a coworker. Having to worry about company policy, your peers and your supervisor can really put a damper on a romantic connection. However, if you are interested in one of your coworkers, you can date them by first initiating a romance, maintaining professional boundaries, and working to develop your relationship. Before you ask out your coworker, you should first be aware of the company policy. Many companies have a strict no-fraternizing policy, banning romantic relationships within the company. Others are much more lenient, requiring only that you inform your supervisor. If you want to ask your coworker out, be sure to do so out of earshot of others. Pull them aside or ask them to go for a walk or to lunch with you. Ask them if they would consider going on a date with you. Reassure them that they have time to consider it given the trickiness that a relationship could bring.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 am

As much as higher-ups may officially frown upon them, office romances are extremely common. You spend more time with the people who work beside you than you spend with anyone else in your life. By sharing 40-plus hours a week together, you and your co-workers will naturally develop a wide range of relationships. Some of your co-workers will become your best friends, others will begin to feel like members of your family, and still others will become something so much more. While every connection between you and your co-workers needs to be handled with sensitivity, pursuing workplace romances requires an extra level of care and consideration.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 am

If you are a supervisor, know that you are held to a higher standard and could potentially get into trouble if you date your subordinates. If you have the ability to fire or promote someone, then you should not date them. Date only those who you do not supervise at your job. If you know that the person you are interested in has a spouse or significant other, do not pursue them. If they have also dated others in the office in the past, it is probably best not to date them, as this could create some jealousy. Find out this information by asking your coworkers covertly, checking their social media accounts, or noticing wedding rings or pictures of spouses on their desk. You can ask your coworkers questions like “So I know Marsha and Ashley and Jim and Marissa started dating while working here. Do you know of anyone else who dates or has dated here in the office?”

Return to “Gay dating”