intrigue him

Fransua19

Re: intrigue him

Postby Fransua19 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:52 pm

well.. it is interesting... If you're getting to know the guy a bit and he wants to hang out, you should be excited about it, but not act like your schedule is wide open. Keep him guessing. Maybe you have a host of other exciting dates lined up. Maybe you have some fun weekend plans with your friends. I used it almost everytime when i wanted a guy pay more attention to me and it really helped, you know. 8-) 8-)

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 pm

If you want to intrigue the guy, then you must make him feel that he wants to be with you. You just need to stay open to all possibilities around you. You need to spend time with him and try to convince him that you are the only person who needs it. If you want to intrigue the guy, then you must make him feel that he wants to be with you. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Hmm really interesting information to read!!! Don't you think guys??? Intriguing is really a good thing if you want to take an interest in your partner. And it is a good idea to intrigue your partner in the beginning of your relationships . It is good to say that firstly you should tell him everything about yourself. If you want to intrigue the guy, then you can't make him think that he knows exactly who you are after your first conversation. Reveal who you are little by little and let him see that you're more than just one thing. And also it is a good idea to intrigue your partner while surprising or something like that

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 pm

If to be honest, I don't try to intrigue the guy at the first date or something like that. I just behave as I behave in my usual life if he would like me, than it is good, if not - than it is not a problem, he's not my only one. I don't think that pretending to be someone else would help you to be with this guy in future.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 am

If you want to intrigue the guy, then you can't make him think that he knows exactly who you are after your first conversation. Reveal who you are little by little and let him see that you're more than just one thing. Let him see your artistic side by talking about your poetry one time and then show off your sports knowledge by talking about who you think is going to win the Super Bowl the next time you see him. Don't give him your personal biography, either; let him figure out that you spent six months in India or were born in Alaska little by little instead of telling him every little thing right away. When you talk to him, make sure you ask him questions and that the conversation flows both ways. If you talk the whole time, chances are he'll find out a lot about you right away, and will feel like there aren't a lot of things he'd like to know about you.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 pm

If you want to intrigue a guy, then you have to make him feel like he wants to be around you. If you're in his orbit, make sure you're having a great time with your friends, laughing, talking happily, or even dancing, if you're out -- let him think, "There's a cool, fun girl. It would be fun to get to know her better." If he always sees you moping or looking bored or sad, why would he want more of that? Of course, you shouldn't pretend to be fun just to catch his eye, but actually be the kind of girl who is out to have a good time. If you're getting to know the guy a bit and he wants to hang out, you should be excited about it, but not act like your schedule is wide open. Keep him guessing. Maybe you have a host of other exciting dates lined up. Maybe you have some fun weekend plans with your girlfriends.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:02 pm

You know it is really very good if you know how to intrigue your guy because in such a way you would make your relations better and more interesting for each other. i a sure that you would get a lot of pleasure from it and your guy would be interested in it as well because he would not know what to expect from you.
i think that such things make your relations more exciting, interesting and just better. i hope that you have understood me and you would always try to improve your relations. of course there are some guys who do not like intrigue , but ost of us are just fond of it. that is it

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 am

You can make him admire you, or to intrigue - as it was put here. In my opinion - you just need to remember, that it is good only for the beginning. That is a way to make this person be interested in you. But you have to keep him interested afterwards. It often happens - that the first impression turns out to be a simple disguise, to mask something behind it .And also often does it happen, that there is nothing actually behind that curtain - only emptiness. Never pretend being someone - even if you desperately want to get someone attention. Intrigue the person in a natural way, by some traits of your character that you do really posses.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:02 am

i haven't done it for a ong time, cause my relations are rather firm, but i did it before and my so to say golden rule was - Don't always be available.
If you're getting to know the guy a bit and he wants to hang out, you should be excited about it, but not act like your schedule is wide open. Keep him guessing. Maybe you have a host of other exciting dates lined up. Maybe you have some fun weekend plans with your friends. I used it almost everytime when i wanted a guy pay more attention to me and it really helped, you know. i was his attention

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:11 am

A person who does not love himself (and, therefore, does not understand and does not accept), turns to his inner world, he always wants to understand something in himself, to study, to open. He is in constant search of himself.
Therefore, he is not up to others. Such people are closed from the outside world and from communication with others. And when we love and understand ourselves, we are more open to contact with the world, other people are interesting to us, we study them.

Return to “Gay dating”