intrigue him

Daymont

Re: intrigue him

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 pm

This is very important in the relations to intrigue your partner. You may dress in a way that makes you feel confident, fun and free. Wear clothes that express your inner self and impress you when you look in the mirror. Forget about impressing him. Dress the way you do because it's how you feel. Make yourself available to him for a while. Initiate emails and calls. Ask him to do things with you. Show him you're fun loving and free. Just try not to make him your universe. You should become suddenly unavailable. This sudden shift away from giving him attention will make him wonder what happened. He'll be intrigued by your confidence and, if he's smart, come chasing after you.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

well i think that it depends on the guy, there are some guys which look for this intrigue. but there are also a lot of men who look for simple relations. they do not want to do something for relations, of course i understand that it is bad but it may be simpler for you. think about it. of course you should not show your guy everything about you, it should be step by step and you should keep something special inside you in order to interest him and make your life happier. if you have something special then you do not have to worry.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 pm

I can share the examples from mu own experience. Show that you’re interested but don’t show how much. Try to keep eye contact, but don’t say any words. Listen. Be a bit unavailable. Show that you have some secrets. Make a hint but don’t show your cards. Laugh and keep smiling! Make him to thind that you have many secrets and he'll need all his life to know them!

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:59 pm

there are many ways of getting the attention of the person you are interested in . You can make him admire you, or to intrigue - as it was put here. In my opinion - you just need to remember, that it is good only for the beginning. That is a way to make this person be interested in you. But you have to keep him interested afterwards. It often happens - that the first impression turns out to be a simple disguise, to mask something behind it .And also often does it happen, that there is nothing actually behind that curtain - only emptiness. Never pretend being someone - even if you desperately want to get someone attention. Intrigue the person in a natural way, by some traits of your character that you do really posses.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:27 pm

In my opinion it sounds silly) /this is a kind of behaviour that suites only for some teenage girl who got a crush on the boy from an older class. She throws the glances at him and smiles mysteriously) if you want to get acquainted with someone - be opened and not try to play some role.. that will be only a parody, worth of a laughter of the person you tried to intrigue. That is a bad way to hide the fact that you simply shy to step to this person and ask "Hey, how are you?". The best way to get someone's attention is to be opened and positive. If you do have the interest in someone - simply show that yourself, do not try to get that interest from this person by such silly means)

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:56 am

You need to show him that you are special and one on the million. :D :D :D If you want to intrigue a guy, then you have to make him feel like he wants to be around you. If you're in his orbit, make sure you're having a great time with your friends, laughing, talking happily, or even dancing, if you're out . He should feel like he should be lucky to be in your orbit -- not that you're looking for a guy to make your life complete. :D :D If you're getting to know the guy a bit and he wants to hang out, you should be excited about it, but not act like your schedule is wide open. Keep him guessing. Maybe you have a host of other exciting dates lined up. Maybe you have some fun weekend plans with your partner.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:15 pm

As for me, guys, intriguing is like an art. You should have talent to do it. If you don't have talent even don't try because it will be just ridiculous. you want to get his attention? Just talk to him, go for dating, tell him what you want from him. Be yourself and don't put any masks on.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 am

if you really want to intrigue the guy then you do not have to show everything about yourself. you have to hide something really interesting and show in a particular moment. i think that it would be really perfect. i think that it is very good if you know how to intrigue your guy and i am sure that your relations would be long and of course very interesting. you may not have any doubts in it. hope that you will succeed and intrigue your partner so that he will look forward to the next date with you. i wish you good luck and everything the best

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:25 pm

you always have to know more about him than he thinks you know. go one step further than he goes. then you have to know more about him than he knows about you. in such a way you will intrigue him and i am sure that it will be a big surprise for him. try to be a big secret for him , it will be very interesting to open you from different sides. and you will be happy together, do not let him be bored with you because such things may really spoil your relations. hope you will be happy together and you relations would be perfect for you.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm

It is a very interesting opinion. But not always it can help. I think if you love somebody you should be frank with him. It is the most important feature of the charecter and I ewally appriciate it. I suppose you should not intrigue him. Simetimes it can even make him nervous. And he can even decide that you are not a right person for him.

Return to “Gay dating”