intrigue him

Howard Freeman

Re: intrigue him

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:16 pm

I think if you intrigue your boyfriend it is not honest. And you should be honest so stay happy, be loved and make your relationships stronger. Personalli I do not want to be intrigued by my boyfriend. And I also do not intrigue him. We trust each other and I can tell him if anything is wrong. And I am sure he will understand and support me.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:00 pm

well different guys intrigue different :lol: :lol: I am not of those who likes secrets in relations. if i find somebody attractive and i am truely affected then i simply go and take this man. i am straight when i say my point of view, never make something intrigue out of it, but that is me and you are different.. so if you feel you need it, then do it. if it helps, then okay. ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 pm

When I used to go out with my boyfriend, I never intrigued him :o :shock: :? :roll: :!: I think it is not right. I suppose it will not make your relationships stronger, you see :x 8-) But some guys like to intrigue his partner, they like doing it :x :oops: :evil: I do not understand this, I think there should not be any secrets between two people, who love each other.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:32 pm

To intrigue your partner is a kind of a guarantee of long, healthy and happy relationships. To keep your connection emotionally bright, full of love and passion, you should always intrigue your soulmate, to be a mystery for him so he always be interested in working you out. ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:02 pm

of course it is really very good if you know how to intrigue your guy because in such a way you would make your relations better and more interesting for each other. i a sure that you would get a lot of pleasure from it and your guy would be interested in it as well because he would not know what to expect from you. i think that such things make your relations more exciting, interesting and just better. i hope that you have understood me and you would always try to improve your relations. of course there are some guys who do not like intrigue , but ost of us are just fond of it. that is it. ;) ;) ;)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Guys love when their partners intrigue them. You have to change almost every day to estonish him and it really works. For example you have to invent something new in bed, to change your images, to cook something new evry day and so on.So he will be intrigued every day because he will not be aware of what he has to expect from you this day.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:22 pm

There is a really subtle difference between intriguing and showing off. You need to be a master of the intrigue, so to say, to make this work for you. Because the usual effect of this kind of the "intrigue" is quite opposite - you are ending up looking like a fool) So I would prefer not to try to intrigue anyone on purpose. there are life situations - where such things as the intrigue appears just by itself, naturally. It is the same thing with the romancer. when you try to make it - it just does not work and look pathetic. Why to make looking yourself like a fool, when you can simply be yourself and not trying to show off?

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am

Paul_O wrote:There is a really subtle difference between intriguing and showing off.

I think I can handle that subtle difference. You need to have the imagination, intellect and some original ideas in order to intrigue or surprise someone. when you are trying to use the standard approaches and tricks, that looks poorly and pitiful - like those guys who are making the "romantic dinners with the walks under the moon and blah blah blah".. Sorry, guys, if I did offend someone) But I did notice one thing - when your relations are long enough - you do not really want to be neither intrigued, nor surprised. That does not mean that you are not excited, when your partner does something like that for you - but that is not the main part of the relations already)

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:09 pm

I do not think that if you truly intrigue a guy, you make him think you're fascinating and leave him wanting more. It is not true. Personally I never think tat when somrbody, especially my boyfriend, intrigue me, so he is the best. As for me he is the worst. I do not accept any secrets in relationships, you should trust each other ;) ;) :!: :!: :!:

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi everybody here) I think that is very important to intrigue the partner. Because it can help to increase tention and renew your relations. If you're getting to know the guy a bit and he wants to hang out, you should be excited about it, but not act like your schedule is wide open. Keep him guessin ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) g. Maybe you have a host of other exciting dates lined up :D :D :D :D :D . Maybe you have some fun weekend plans with your girlfriends. Don't call him all the time, and don't pick up the phone every time he calls or text him back within five minutes whenever you hear from him, either. You need be a puzzle for him which he want to guess.

Return to “Gay dating”