intrigue him

Harry

Re: intrigue him

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:03 pm

you know i think that it may be really very interesting for him and of course it would be interesting for you because he would see your reaction and you would be really very happy. but of course it depends on a lot of details and i want to talk about these details. i think that i like secrets because it is very pleasant when you know that the person has prepared surprise for you and he wanted to please you. i think that it is very good , i like surprises very much. but i really do not like when people are hiding something from me, if they tell me that i do not have to know it, then i would be really irritated and angry. :) :) :) :)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:47 pm

If you give the guy absolutely nothing to work with, you won't get anything back. He won't be intrigued by you if you give him the cold shoulder and if he feels like you're not interested in him at all whatsoever.
So, give him a little smile, a wave, or start a light conversation with him. Flirt just a tiny bit to make him think there's a chance that you like him, but not to make him think that you want him. Just give him enough to leave him thinking about you and wanting to see you again.Use his name when you talk to him, and make a bit of eye contact.Avoid making physical contact when you first talk to him, or you may be coming on too strong.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:20 pm

If you want to intrigue a guy, then you have to make him feel like he wants to be around you. If you're in his orbit, make sure you're having a great time with your friends, laughing, talking happily, or even dancing, if you're out -- let him think, "There's a cool, fun girl. It would be fun to get to know her better." If he always sees you moping or looking bored or sad, why would he want more of that? Of course, you shouldn't pretend to be fun just to catch his eye, but actually be the kind of girl who is out to have a good time.He should feel like he should be lucky to be in your orbit -- not that you're looking for a guy to make your life complete.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:27 am

The best intrigue in any relations is the question for how long these relations are going to last) I knew one girl, who pretended that she was missing in order to "intrigue" her boyfriend, when she thought that he does not pay enough attention to her. The effect was pretty interesting. He called the police and the rescue services, called to all her friends and relatives. Eventually when she was found - everyone were s angry on her, that she did not really knew what to do) She decided to put the blame on him, and that was a really bad move on her hand. Her boyfriend decided that this is too much already - and left her. She was trying to get him back several times.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Andreas - wow, that is a pretty hard joke, i would say) I would not even say this is a joke. when you make the people who love you to worry that much - that may lead to much more serious consequences than you expected. What if one of your parents, for example., does have a weak heart - and such news can simply lead to a heart attack? You need to think carefully, when you are doing jokes of that kind. there is a goods saying in english - it's all fun in games until someone looses an eye) I was never trying to be that original in jokes with my friends.. I used to more "british" type of humour, you know)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:26 pm

I think that its really important on the initial stage of relations, and even after, when you are married for example several years and are bored from time to time. I like to do it, and I like the reaction of my husband. So guys, what was your most crazy action? How do you usually behave in such situation?

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Daddy you are really right you should show a bit of interest in him. If you give the guy absolutely nothing to work with, you won't get anything back. He won't be intrigued by you if you give him the cold shoulder and if he feels like you're not interested in him at all whatsoever. So, give him a little smile, a wave, or start a light conversation with him. Flirt just a tiny bit to make him think there's a chance that you like him, but not to make him think that you want him. Use his name when you talk to him I know that when guys hear themselves names so they are exactly beginning to be interested in person that has told the name, if you call person on the name so he would exactly pay attention to you!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 am

Adam, what a perfect topic you have. :mrgreen: I am really impressed with it :D I agree that being mysterious may or may not help you get a guy. It all depends on his personality. First get to know him just a little bit before you try this, so that you can decide if it will work on him or not...so I tried to do it some years ago and you know friends what I can say, my partner is one of those who was intrigued by me. And moreover I can say that he had a little bit more desire in our deal!! Are you imagine it dudes???

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello guys! A very difficult topic to discuss because sometimes it is very difficult to find the words that would intrigue a guy. It is very difficult to figure out how to intrigue a guy! I believe that you have to beat risky! To show interest in him. Flirt a bit to make him think that there is a chance that you like him, but not to make him think that you want it. Just give him enough to leave him thinking about you and wanting to see you again. ;)

Edward

Postby Edward » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:47 pm

you know i think that your guy shall always be in some kind of intrigue and you understand that, it is not very simple and you know what i am talking about. of course if you are dating for several month then it is a bit easier for you to do but if you are dating the guy for a long time then i think that you would not be able to keep him always in a kind of mystery and i think that you understand me. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it too much and you shall not cause yourself any problems but you know what i am talking about, thank you for your attention ,wish you good luck.

Return to “Gay dating”