a man of your dreams has kids

Robb

Re: a man of your dreams has kids

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:43 pm

it is not a problem at all, if he is married then it may be a big problem for you relation but if he has kids then it is even better. you may be the father of his kids as well. i know that there are different situations and sometimes partner pays more attention to his children, and children may not love you as well, but it would be your failure. children are great and the more children you have the happier you would be. if he is really your perfect man, you would not even think that his children may be a problem for you.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Honestly i do not understand you, man.... you say that this man is out of your dreams and you wanted him so ong, but the main his treasure, his kid brings you suffering and torture, mental i mean... of course this is a problem, cause you'll have to deal with a child, try to like him and be accepted by him, but you have to understand that when chose a man you chose his chid as well))) That is why my advice is - be with a man, start relations and try to find common language with his child. that is the way out for you,i think)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Dude, what are you doing on this forum - if that kind of situation represents any kind of problem to you? If you met that kind of a man - that is bingo! You have 2 at once - the guy you like - and the kids. We are sitting here, figuring out how to have the kids - and you already have everything in one pack) I can only envy you if you will meet a person like that one... all others will have to take it the long way - and adopt or have surrogate children. that would be a dream for me too meet a guy like that.. Oops, dont tell me BF that I said that)) Anyway - if I will become a single father - I will announce about that here on the forum) Wait for it)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:29 am

The man who already has a kid - he will never have the questions, that one you mentioned I your post - whom to choose - the lover or the kid. Not a single dad will ever think about making such choice. So you are the one who has problem here) On the other hand.. that would be really a dream to meet a man of that kind for people from these forum, isnt that so? Because the reason why we are here on the first hand - is because we want a family and kids. And in your case - you get all of that at once. Is that really a problem for you? In that case you need to be on the forum that is dedicated to single gays who want to date, not on gay parents forum)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 am

Unfortunately - the man of my dream does not have kids. My BF is a man of my dreams actually - and if he would have kids - that would be a double dream come true. No need to look for good programs of surrogacy or adoption - and I would not miss all these problems that are up to me to solve in my future. The guy who wrote this post - it seems that he is on the wrong forum.. this is a forum for people who want kids - and if they meet the man they really like, who has the kids - then it is the greatest thing they can imagine to happen) I would not say that I would want that to happen to me.. Cause I have my BF already - and I will take the "long road" to our dream)

Damien

Postby Damien » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:53 am

Yes kids are quite complicated but you love that guy who has it you should do something. And for me there is nothing bad if he has kids. But be ready that he will always choose his babies. But don't think about it. You can avoid such situations by loving his kids as well. The other questions is if he wants to have children with you. Because for him it can be enough and you can really want to have a baby!

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:13 pm

If you really think that he is a man of your dreams you won’t worry about the fact that he has children. But it may be so that you don’t want to have children then you have to answer some questions. Ask yourself what you really want at this very moment and what you want to have in the nearest future. Also this man obviously has a connection with his ex, so your task is to find out if they are strong. Talk to your man and try to be flexible. But if your love is mutual it can help you to find the common language and solve your misunderstanding. But first of all you should have a talk!

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 pm

It depends on you. Whether you like kids or not. If you don't like little kids (believe me there are some people) this is good for you, you will not need to carry for them and listen cries all the time. You just will be great stepfather they will love for presents, taking cigarettes from you and so on.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:24 pm

As for me it is not a problem. I like kids and I think they are one of the main reasons to live. Little kids are beautiful. older kids are great to. It is very interesting to spent time with them, and who bothers they are yours or not. I would accept my man's kids as my own and it is normal.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:39 am

children are great and i think that it is really perfect when the man of your dreams has kids. of course there are two different sides of it. the first thing is that you already have the child and he may not want to have one more, he is the father of this child and i think that the child would never consider you to be his father. that is whyit is not very good. but i you do not want to get more children and one is enough for ou then it is the perfect variant, if you love the guy then you will definitely love his child. that is for sure.

Return to “Gay dating”