a man of your dreams has kids

Easton

Re: a man of your dreams has kids

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:32 pm

i do not know why but i think that the fact that the man ofyour dreams has kids may spoil your relations, especially if those kids are living with him. you will never love his children as much as you may love yours. they will never be so dear to you. it is normal even if those children are very good and kind they are not yours and this is a problem. he will always pay more attention to them than to you and such thing in relations may really make you jealous. i do not know whether it will be so but it is only one option possible.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Personally I have not faced such situation yet. But I think that a man of your dreams, who has kids is not a problem. It would be a reall problem if he had a wife or a husband. If you love him or has some feelings then date with him. And never thing children are a problem. They are so cute, nice, positive and make you feel happy.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

I think children is not problem. These are the most wonderful and beautiful creatures. And we should love them. Espesially if it is a man of you dream you should not care about other things, exept him. I wish everything is really nice in your life. I wish you always be happy, loved and love your boyfriend and his wonderful children.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Aaaaand what of it :?: :?: :?: okay he is a parent, but if you cal a man - a man of your dreAMS, THEN IT MEANS YOU LOVE HIM? and if you ove you must accept him as he is. and he is a parent. what if you had a kid and this man met you and fell in ove, woud you be the same, friend? woud you ask the same question? do not be silly and take him if you kove him, if not, then do not spoil his life!

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:21 pm

I think that if a man of of your dreams has kids it is not the worst problem in the world, you know :P ;) ;) I can not understand how people can right hate children. Personally I also do not like them so much, But I do not hate children, yoy see :roll: :o :shock: :? I think you just better have to say this man you like him, and only then make decissions.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

I think its not a problem if you love each other. Everybody had his own past and its obvious result of previous relationships - kids. So if you are ready to accept your partner's children as your own, it means you have strong feelings to your soulmate and common plans for the future. Just don't be afraid of such kind of changes and everything will be all right.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:08 pm

i think that it is not really a ver big problem. if he is not married now and he wants to have new relations then i think that it is alright. of course i understand that it may scare you but the child would not spoil your relations. i know that in many cases the guys are jealous because their partner spend more time with children than with them or sometimes children are jealous. it also may be but i think that you shall not think about the child as about something that may spoil your relations just try to be happy with your partner and i am really sure that you would be happy together and make his child happy as well.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:52 pm

If it is a problem to you even if he has kids. Every one had their former relationships and marriages. Yes, some of marriages ended up having common kids. But it is okay. You can look at it from positive side he has already had some experience with kids and when you will have your future kids he is going to help you enourmously! ;)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Oh, is it a problem that a man of your dreams has kids :?: :?: :?: :? :shock: It is strange that you ask such questions, you know ;) ;) ;) Kids are so cute and nice creatures in this world and you should be proud that a person who you love, has them. You can see that is a very responsible one and so he is serious in relationships, do you understand :o :shock: :? :roll: :P

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Jim wrote:Kids are so cute and nice creatures

I am sorry for saying that - i do not want to offend you in any way - but I always hated this kind of treatment towards the kids. Creatures you say. Do you call other human beings creatures? For example - this creature is my father? then do not call the kids creatures. Guys like you do make the worse parents, because you can not understand one simple thing - the kids are the human beings, as you, as me, as any other person. You think that are something completely different. When you so treat children in that manner - you do not know how to deal with them when they grow up.. you start to think that this "cute creature" is being replaced with something terrible and alien.

Return to “Gay dating”