a man of your dreams has kids

Nick

Re: a man of your dreams has kids

Postby Nick » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello Guys!!)) :D :twisted: Nice to meet you again!)) So Adam,you have really spicy and difficult question.But it is worth to speak about. Soooo...I think that it is a man of my dream, and i like hime,moreover if i am sure that he likes me too ,so ..of course it would be difficult recognize it but i think that i would date with him why not..Of course i agree that it can be such situations when his children don't like you and it can destroy the relationships with the man of the dream ,so i think that if i had such situation,i would find any ways to find common language with them. :geek: :ugeek:

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:12 am

Hello everybody and everyone here 8-) :lol: How are you today?? Are you in good mood? I hope so :ugeek: I think that you should not care about it really. Why should you not to date with the person you fall in love because of his children. I think that if there is a real man of your dreams so you would not care about it. So I think if there is difficult situation and his children don't like you unfortunately, so I think that you should do everything for the sake of him. Moreover I can say that if you find common language with his children you would get really better treatment from him for you because of it. I am sure in it. You should try.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 03, 2017 9:30 am

Do not worry if You can't handle the division of attention. I think there is no problem with this. Children-this is happiness and it does not matter who they are. If you want to be ready to find the man of your dreams, you will have to be content with your own company before you begin your search. Children this happiness and love. They bring only positive emotions. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 pm

soo...well, definitely not the good situation from all possible that could happen, but still...Basically, I do not see the problem here.. it is only kind of yours problems, those ones, you have created in your mind personally and definitely if you have no reason to be really worried about the presence of kids - why do you have to care. If you did not break the family, kids will barely treat you in a negative way, trust me...and if you are good with children, they will probably love you and after it is going to be a pretty good union, what will you say?! :) in my personal point of view, it is at leats worthy of trying, then not to give it a shot.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:33 pm

8-) :lol: Good morning dear friends. Are you ready to start this day from our small conversation?))) i had really fantastic relationships with one guy. And everything was ok and in a time I have seen him with his family, he was really happy I understood that he was not only in love with woman!!! But then moreover I have found out that he cheated me because he was married with her. And what was the worst thing... My man had kids.. I didn't know about it and I was really confused about finding out this situation..

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Well, as for me, I don't think that the kids can be the reason to broke up. A lot of gay couples are searching the ways to have kids and sometimes they can't find a way to get a kid and if a person already has kids it doesn't meen that kids would be a problem. I think that kids are our happiness and we should love them.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello dear listeners and attentive readers. I would like to say that a man of my dream lives with me nowadays and hopefully he has never had experience with some other person. I just have told you the story about my friend who suffered from it.. He had relationships and they even dated almost seven months and he even didn't suspect that his beloved one was married to girl and they had two kids. Moreover he found out that he was still in love with that girl. But for that guy he was just like a toy. Could you imagine it? I know that he really was fell in love with that guy. He didn't want to destroy their family

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm

If I was in such situation, I would try my best to make friends with the chield. I would try to talk with the chield, to get to know him better. Everything. But if I were the man, who had a chield and fell in love and my beloved tried hard to be a good parent for my chield, I would try to help him, but if he wouldn't like my chield at all, I would broke up with such person, even if I really loved him, because my chield is number one for me. There is nothing and noone more dear than my chield. So I would never leave my chield because of an affair. so, I think that you should try hard to become friends with the chield of your beloved. I think that everything would be good.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Adam, again you??))) I am continuing to talk about my friend's life experience... My friend was one of those who dated with a married man who just used him.After these relationships we found out that that guy had a woman ,and simple he loved her, besides spending time with my friend and even having sex with him. That guy was really sooo strange and curious. my friend was like a toy for pleasure for that man.. It is not understandable for me how he could do in such a way.Moreover.. He had children as I remember... I don't imagine how it is painful both for his family and my partner as well.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:23 am

I always hated this kind of treatment towards the kids. Creatures you say. Do you call other human beings creatures? For example - this creature is my father? then do not call the kids creatures.
Guys like you do make the worse parents, because you can not understand one simple thing - the kids are the human beings, as you, as me, as any other person. You think that are something completely different. When you so treat children in that manner - you do not know how to deal with them when they grow up.. you start to think that this "cute creature" is being replaced with something terrible and alien.

Return to “Gay dating”