Mr Perfect

Albert

Mr Perfect

Postby Albert » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Have you ever watched a movie with the perfect boy and you would love to be with him even though it will never happen? How can you actually find him?? I will name only 2 things. STOP LOOKING FOR HIM! The perfect man doesn't just appear (or disappear) on your every whim. Keep an open mind about every guy wherever you go, whether it be to the grocery store, a dinner party, or just for a walk downtown. It's not necessarily important to look for THE guy, but to notice the guys that cross your path on a daily basis.Always try to be the best person. People who are nice, friendly and true to themselves naturally attract people to them. By being courteous, polite, and kind, people will take notice of you. What are your ideas? Or can you describe Mr Perfect?

DaddyAdam

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:04 am

Always try to be the best person. People who are nice, friendly and true to themselves naturally attract people to them. By being courteous, polite, and kind, people will take notice of you.Smile. It is the littlest thing but it makes you stand out.Introduce yourself! If you see someone who you think is cute, nice, friendly, and so on, go up and say hi! The biggest mistake you can make is by not putting yourself out there. In order to reap the rewards, you must take the risks.Keep an open mind. The absolute perfect guy might be right around the corner, but if you don't give him a chance, you will never find out if he is the one. Everyone deserves the chance to be loved by you, and you need to give them that chance. Who knows--that guy who bags your groceries, the guy you turned down, could be the next big TV star!

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:07 pm

When in doubt, just remember to never give up. It is frustrating spending years dating mediocre guys but, one day, one guy will come along and prove to you it was all worth it.Define for yourself what a "perfect boyfriend" means to you. Does such a guy really exist or is he only found on a TV show or in a movie? One girl's "perfection" may not meet another girl's standards, as it's all up to the individual. Prioritize what qualities you would like in a boyfriend, giving your definition of "perfection" some latitude. And you should remember that nobody is perfect in fact...Do not be very naive

Peter Parker

Postby Peter Parker » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 am

Maybe a good boyfriend will be just enough?? Make a list of your values and wants. Think about the things you value most and that you want in a healthy relationship. What are the things you will not compromise on? What are things that are less important to you?For example, if you want to have kids, you will want to find a partner who also wants kids. If you practice religion, you will likely want to find someone who will participate with you.Know yourself. When you head into a new relationship, take time to analyze yourself. Know where you’re coming from, and understand where you’re heading. This is especially important in terms of how you conduct yourself in relationships. If you know yourself to be a jealous person or you are insecure in relationships, then strive to understand why you feel this way. What lessons have you learned from previous relationships that you can apply to the new relationship?

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:37 am

This is not so easy to be perfect in everything, because all the people are different and we all have different tastes and likes. As for me to be perfect means to be self-confident. A person that lights up a room is the one everyone wants to be around. Acting confident--whether you are or not - is the first step to presenting the image you are aiming for. Hold your head high :!: :!: Body language speaks much more loudly than words. Keeping your back straight and your chin up causes people to notice your presence and self-assuredness. You should make eye contact. Let others know youare paying attention to them. If you shy away from their gaze, you will seem nervous and inhibited.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 am

I am not sure whether i will anything new but anyway..Be yourself. In order to find a partner who is a good fit, you need to be yourself. It is not productive or healthy to constantly pretend to be someone you’re not. As the relationship progresses, this will become more tiring and dishonest. Be yourself with your potential boyfriend. If he likes you the way you are, then the relationship might just succeed.Stay away from toxic relationships. Toxic relationships are those that impact you negatively. This might be someone who is manipulative, physically or verbally abusive, controlling, jealous, chronically angry, or isolating. These types of unhealthy relationships will not allow you to flourish or be happy, and they will erode your self-respect.

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Ask your friends if they know anyone. Many relationships happen between friends of friends. Plus, you have the added benefit of your friend knowing you well and being able to assess the compatibility between you and someone else. Ask your friends if they know anyone who might be a good match for you.If you think it’s appropriate, ask a few co-workers if they have single friends who are looking for a relationship.Look for a potential boyfriend at places you like. Do activities that you like to do and go to places you like. This will raise your chances of finding someone with similar interests. Starting with common interests can make for a strong relationship.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Well. When you will find that Mr Perfect - please let us know so we will go there too find our own perfect's :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D We should all remember that there are no perfect people at all in this world. maybe for you he will be perfect but on the other hand - for your friend, fo example, that dud ewill not be perfect at all. It all depends on our personal taste in peoplee. That is all. So i actually can not say how to find the perfect guy. Just keep your eyes wide open and be sure that you did noot miss that guy alreay. That would be awful for sure i guess

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:41 am

Ahaha, Mr. Perfect sounds great. however, and it is true, i do not really believe that there is such Mr. Perfect! Cmn what is perfoct for you? for example when you are twenty it's the possibility to drive nice cars, have a rest on some islands and have a ot of sex. we do not think about family at that period of out life, right? and then Mr. Perfect should be the same, true to our desires. But with time we change and that way of thinking also changes. then Mr. Perfect should change too. It is difficult to think so. i guess the best way is too build relations with that whom you like, love. let him be not really perfect, but he is yours and there)

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you here guys) We need to be yourself first of all. :D :D :D We never want to feel fat or ugly when we're with you. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the prettiest princess with my bf. :) :) :) I love to eat so it really turns me off when I'm the only one eating or if I eat more than the guy. Try to look presentable especially when we are going somewhere nice. I like to makeup and look good but it does not work if you are wearing a white singlet and torn shorts with messy hair. Also, be knowledgeable. Gays don't dig guys who only know all the tactics to winning Dota. Don't ask me why my saliva isn't sweet cos all saliva are supposed to be sweet.

Return to “Gay dating”