Mr Perfect

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:27 am

Perfection is a very controversial thing by itself) There is nothing that can be perfect for everyone - and even for one person - something that is perfect today may be unperfect tomorrow. that is even more so when you are speaking about some "perfect person". there are no perfect people. A person can be only perfect for itself - and that means that this person lives in peace and harmony with itself. I was never looking for anyone perfect... Besides - I think that being perfect would be pretty boring) Cause that defies any kind of unexpected things. And the worse thing in relations - when the person cannot surprise you) I prefer to think that we are all perfect as we are!)

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi everybody here) It is not a simple task to be a perfect in everything. Just think about men who are termed hunks but just look average. Having an excellent body and having a dressing sense are authentic assets for any man while good grooming only adds icing on the cake . A well-groomed, neat man styles his hair to go well with his face, shaves timely and is aware of the cologne that augments his aura..... This definitely does not mean that a man cannot be Mr. Perfect if he does not have sufficient finances. :D :D :D :D :D But if he is financially stable and has financial security it just makes him more desirable and of course the top contender.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:04 pm

i do not think that there exist really perfect people. it is impossible and it is a very good advice for people to stop looking for perfect partners. i have a lot of experience in it and i am sure that you will never find a perfect man. but you can make a perfect guy from your boyfriend. that is easier and possible. when you love the person you do not think about his disadvantages and you do not worry that he is not perfect. you just do not pay attention to it. it seems that your guy is perfect and it shall be so, love is a wonderful feeling.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:59 am

I can describe the perfect man in three words: tall, dark, and handsome. Height is perceived as a show of capability, strength, and power, which in theory makes a man’s ideal mate. However, men who decide to tip the scales in favour of shorter guys are not getting the shorter end of the stick.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:11 am

i agree with you, there are not perfect people , you just find someone who is similar to you, has the same interest and know more and more about him. for you it is not important whether the person is kind or something like that,you just like him and that is it. you will never find the perfect person but you can find the good person for you and make him perfect. stop looking for the guy, you will meet him when you do not expect him. of course you may not love him from the first sight but still if you have to be together then you will be. personallly i know that i am having not perfect man but we are happy and i am satisfied with it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:56 pm

I suppose there is not any perfec person in this world. Being perfect means not to have any disadvantages: to have ideal charachter and appearence. Have you ever seen such a person. But there are almost perfect people. Personally for me they should be loyal, polite, frank, reliable, respect other people, be generous and not mean and violent.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Well, that is nonsense) Why should you STOP LOOKING FOR HIM? I've found him already, and I will say him hello from you the next time I will look into the mirror)) Kidding, of course) Yes, there are no perfect people. but not because we all do have flaws. the reason is that definition of flawlessness is different for all the people, and it is even different for the same people in different times. Today you do love long hair, tomorrow you like short one. Today you prefer romantic characters, tomorrow you prefer more practical ones. something perfect is something that stopped in its development, basicly, it is something dead. Really dead, so dead that it does not even want to decompose, giving food to other forms of life. Everything changes, and you change as well.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:03 pm

V_Vegas wrote:I've found him already, and I will say him hello from you the next time I will look into the mirror)

you do love yourself, dont you?:) that is not a bad thing indeed) Some people lack that in their life. Anyway... I think that there is a perfect person for each of us.. the thing is that we need to adjust ourselves a little bit, and this person must do the same for you. then you will be perfect for each other. We will never fit together with anyone.. i mean, if you broken the vase, you can place the shards the way they were - and they will seem to fit together perfectly - but they will not hold together any more. You need to use the glue for that. This glue in the relations is the ability to compromise. then you will become one, indeed)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:25 am

Ben_Roar wrote:you do love yourself, dont you?:) that is not a bad thing indeed)

that is not a bad thing, rather a necessary one!) It is not a good idea to look that flawlessness in someone. But it is a good idea to try to become as close to mr Perfect as you can yourself. When we see all those "perfect" guys on the Net or TV, you need not to envy, but to admire, and look for some things in their outlook and character that you would like to have. And then to work on obtaining that, you know what I mean? For example - he does have a great figure... That would be a great motivation for you to go to the gym, in order to work on your own body. Or, he is brave. That is a motivation to overcome some of your own fears!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Paul_O wrote:But it is a good idea to try to become as close to mr Perfect as you can yourself.

You're right about that) Actually, you almost described myself in your post! Some years ago I had a pretty nasty level of obesity. I was a lazy ass indeed, and I did not care about how do I look at all. You know, that popular modern policy about "accepting me the way I am", that simply makes people to become lazy and ugly. But then, once.. a boy that I like a lot, you know) This is classics) I did not get in relations with him though, but in the end that was not important at all, because in a year of going to the gym I became fit and self confident. Still, I am not perfect) And I do not think that I would like to be one.

Return to “Gay dating”