Mr Perfect

Howard Freeman

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am

I think there is not any perfect person in this world. Personally for me appearance does not matter. So even if a person is realy handsome he will not be a perfect one for me. It is more important what features of charachter person has. I think perfect people should be reliable, loyal, polite, generous, modest, hard-working etc.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Mr perfect is always different. somewhere here we have been speaking about the uniqueness of all and i guess that is the same, or simmilar question ;) If you are unique then the choice of your heart is also unique you know? It does not mean that there is no Mr. Perfect. it just mean that everyone of us have this guy and he is always different. for all of us.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 pm

I think you will have never found a perfect man, I am sorry :o :shock: :? ;) There is no perfect people in this world, you know. Even if you think that a guy you have just met, is a perfect one, you are wrong. If you date some time with him, you will find out that he has a lot of disadvantages soon. And you will begin to quarrel, so it is better to be yourself from the very beginning.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm sure everybody has his own mr perfect. For me a perfect guy is not just a good looking man. the more important for me is something that hides inside. Mr Perfect is that man who really cares of you, supports and treats with all his warmth and kindness, who understand and ready to take responsibility for your life.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:33 pm

JohnBrown wrote:the more important for me is something that hides inside.

I know that everybody do say that. But let us be honest with ourselves.. No matter, how good is the person on the inside - we would not fall in love with him at once, if he would not be handsome.. or at least not ugly) That does not mean that the outlook is the most important thing.. i mean that we do like people who's outer look and the inner world are balanced.. There are people who look ugly, but who are very pure on the inside - and that makes them being balanced.. but there are not many of those people really. So I stand for the balance in that mr Perfect. At least I would do that, if I would think, that he really exists)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:31 pm

The perfect guy for me is a guy who can take care of me, who can listen to me, who respects me and my feelings. If i do not like something or someone he talks to i would ask him gently stop doing this or talking to this person. If this Mr. Perfect refuses me if means that he treats me disrespectfully and he does not respect my feeling and including me. Also he has to be generous and friendly, communicative and can make good jokes. How my mom says when i start desctibing her my Mr. Perfect she is used to tell me that i am talking about 10 different people. But anyway i do not lose my hope for the best.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 am

i think that you would never find a perfect guy and it is good i think. in my opinion you would never be happy with the perfect guy. he would never be good for you, he is too boring and everything like that. i think that he would irritate you because he is perfect. i do not know what you think about it but i think that i am really right. i like the guy i am dating, i love him, i realise that he is not perfect but he makes me happy and i think that it is the best thing i can get from him. i feel great that he is not perfect because i would definitely be bored with it. i hope that you would not meet such guy, but be happy!!!

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:12 pm

You know, I am a realist, so I can say with confidence that perfect people do not exist at all in our world ;) ;) ;) And when I see a perfect one in the film, I do not have any emotions or feelings, as I understand that it is only a film and he is unreal :( :( You know, there are also some people, who have a lot of positive features of charachter, but they are also not perfect.

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:19 pm

i think that i would never date the perfect guy, firstly i think that the perfect guys do not exist. if the person seems to be perfect for you then it does not mean that he would be perfect for the other people and of course it does not mean that he is really perfect. maybe he is just trying to show that he is perfect and that is it. it is my opinion about it and i think that i am really right but i do not know whether you really agree with me. but i hope that you do. i think that it is very hard to date the perfect guy because you understand that you are worse than he in all the aspects and you just start having doubts in yourself.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:54 pm

People who are nice, friendly and true to themselves naturally attract people to them. By being courteous, polite, and kind, people will take notice of you.Smile. It is the littlest thing but it makes you stand out.Introduce yourself! If you see someone who you think is cute, nice, friendly, and so on, go up and say hi! The biggest mistake you can make is by not putting yourself out there. In order to reap the rewards, you must take the risks.Keep an open mind. The absolute perfect guy might be right around the corner, but if you don't give him a chance, you will never find out if he is the one. Everyone deserves the chance to be loved by you, and you need to give them that chance.

Return to “Gay dating”