Mr Perfect

Ben_Roar

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Fatherbest wrote:Everyone deserves the chance to be loved by you, and you need to give them that chance.

Well - if I would follow your advise - I would have a long queue in front of my door.. I wonder what would my husband say about that. You know what I think about that Mr Perfect? You need to find the guy that is as close as possible to that type - and then try to work on him to make him just what you were looking for.. that is a joke of course - and I would,never do anything like that. I know that women really do like to do that. We do love each other not for being perfect - but the way we are - unique in all the world.. I know that I am not perfect as well - and still my husband do love me very much, I do love him for the same)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:16 pm

just remember to never give up. It is frustrating spending years dating mediocre guys but, one day, one guy will come along and prove to you it was all worth it.Define for yourself what a "perfect boyfriend" means to you. Does such a guy really exist or is he only found on a TV show or in a movie?
One girl's "perfection" may not meet another girl's standards, as it's all up to the individual. Prioritize what qualities you would like in a boyfriend, giving your definition of "perfection" some latitude. And you should remember that nobody is perfect in fact...Do not be very naive

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:41 am

Ben_Roar wrote:Well - if I would follow your advise - I would have a long queue in front of my door..

Yes, I suppose. I think you do not need to look for anyone at all. I mean - when you want to have the relations. You do not need to search for anyone in particular, but simply to be more sociable and create the opportunities for meeting new people in your life. And looking for someone being Perfect is merely silly in my opinion. I know that it is a pretty wide spread problem among the girls especially. They are leaving one guy after another in the search of that flawlessness - ad then they are getting old and left with nothing, because they were not able to stop. I do not know if many gays do have that problem. Not me - that is for sure)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:. I think you do not need to look for anyone at all.

If you are speaking about some determined "search for a wife or a husband" - maybe that is right. But not in all the cases. i know what you mean by your point of view./ That really does look really despaired and pitiful - all those marriage agencies and the dating sites. People there are looking like if they would scream "I am so lonely - save me someone please!") I would feel myself there pretty awkward. i mean - I did feel myself that way - because long time ago I decided to try that, just because of the curiosity. And that was just the sensation that I had. It is better just to build your life - and not loose the chances that this life does give you.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Completely agree with you!!! Such ideal actors only create a lot of problems in real life, because we see them on the screens for example only from a good side, but in reality they are completely different, and not everyone understand it. We create after some film some ideal man, and are looking for it, or just someone similar. It is really not normal :lol:

Nick

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:51 am

Hello everybody and everyone here!!)) Nice to meet you friends all again. 8-) :lol: Of course I saw a lot of movies with the perfect men ,but my favorite is of course Orlando Bloom!!! He is really a perfect man .I can say that he is in a wonderful sharp, I always admire his appearance and how he can communicate with audience. Moreover I admire his actor masterpieces.. He is great actor and person I can say, and moreover I hope that he is the same in the life as on the screen, cause I am agree with Pete 28 that there are a lot of persons who are on the screens ideal and perfect, but in the real life are not the same on the screen. Unfortunately.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here! :)))How are you today?? I hope you have nice mood today :D So as for me Mr Perfect should have handsome appearance at first..yes for me appearance of person plays really important role. And after the appearance I consider such kind of characters!! For example for me, Mr Perfect should be polite, funny, I mean have good sense of humor and you know guys it is really important when person has good sense of humor, because you will never have tired with such person!! So moreover if I consider perfect man for the relationships, so he must be brave, romantic and kind!!

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:54 pm

you know i have already mentioned it and i think that i have my own opinion about it. for me it is really strange to hear people who are telling that they are having their perfect partners and they love them very much. for me it is really funny , i do not think that there are perfect people and for me it is really very strange, i do not believe in it , i have not met any perfect person for all my life, and you may be sure that have lived a long life and i know something about it. but still if you believe that you have found a perfect guy it is your business but be ready thta you will regret in him very very fast. that si what i think about it.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:55 am

Hey guys!!! Friends how are you today?? Are you in a good mood?? I am in a good mood today fortunately :P :P I agree with all guys that wrote here, that there are a lot of situations where we can see such Misters Perfect on TV!! They look very ideal and we even think that they have no weak points, no disadvantages in their behavior, only benefits!! But.. I am sure that it is only screens!! They look very perfect only for cameras and for audience!! But in the real life.. We even can not recognize sometimes that there is exactly that person that we are used to see on the our TV screens in an ideal shape!! But a lot of such a perfect person in the real life is not a perfect!!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 pm

i do not think that i have some ideal man, and i am not sure whether it is possible to meet him, personally i think that it is really impossible to find the man of your dream but of course i may be mistaken and do not know about it for sure. in general i think that the guy shall behave like man and be a gentleman, i think that it is really very important trait and you shall understand it without me. i think that it makes the man sexy and strong ad for me it is very important to feel with the guy secured. i know that it is not easy to find such a man but i think that i will.that is what i can tell you about it.

Return to “Gay dating”