Mr Perfect

ANdreF37

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:47 am

Hi guys! A very interesting topic for discussion! I like to hit the center of attention! I like to beat the leader in dealing with people!!! I take care of my body! I teach foreign languages! Want to be interesting for people! I myself like interesting people. People who can draw attention to yourself! What would be the Mr. perfect you should always beat interesting for people! But that would sound interesting you need to constantly learn and improve!!!! This is my opinion!!! The most important thing love yourself and respect others!!! ;) ;) ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi there) I don't really belive, that Mr.Perfect really exist) Nobody is perfect, but everybody is unique. Even if you see the outstanding guy inthe movie or in the series dont forget they are all real people who only play the role inthe movie, written by the bunch of ordinary people. And movies are usually far from reality))

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:33 pm

The absolute perfect guy might be right around the corner, but if You don't give him a chance, you never know if it's him. People who are nice, friendly and true to yourself will naturally attract people to them. To be courteous, polite, and kind, people will take notice of you. And then the perfect guy is not far off. ;)

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:27 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!!I can speak a lot about my perfect. I am sure that everyone has different points and tastes here as for choosing men. I mean perfect men. You know, I can not say that my partner is perfect.But I love him and there is the biggest reason I am dating with him. All in all I like to dream about my perfect man and kind of characters I would like to have in my partner. For example ideaal man should not have bad habits at all :roll: :roll: my partner has it...ideal and perfect man should be handsome for sure.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:02 am

Wish you to have the best day today boys. What is your attitude to our conversation???)))) I have many many characteristics for my ideal man and I am so happy that almost all of these characteristics are included in my partner. He is the perfect one for me. He is ideal. You know, I always dreamed about strong and well built man who is determined and who is much stronger than me. Yeah I like to be a weak person in the relationships. But ultimately every guy has his own taste and choice so we should really appreciate everybody`s choice.

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:27 am

You know, I think that there isn't perfect people all of us have our own disadvantages. We all have our own problems, our own thoughts. And I think that no one is perfect, so that's why we shouldn't look for a perfect man, we should look for a man not for his advantages, his good sides but we should look for a person whom we'll love for his bad sides.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:31 am

No one is perfect. We all have flaws. Be Healthy on the outside. To get your body toned and fit is not an impossible task but you will need discipline. Understand that exercise doesn't have to be a chore. Join a team sport, walk your dog or anything that gets you moving for at least 30 minutes a day. Take care of your teeth! Brush twice a day, floss a few times a week. Remember to brush your gums and tongue lightly. Go to the dentist for a checkup every 6 months. Have good hygiene. Smell nice, shower often and wash your hair. Get rid of any unwanted hair. Keep your nails clean and don't grow them too long.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:41 am

Good morning dear friends. I am glad to meet you here again today. My ideal partner is my husband. I am curious to discover that he has all these characters that ideal one should have. For example my partner is really very very knowledgeable and experienced. He is very very handsome and I really like that he has sense of humor as well. It is pretty important for me ,because I like when a person has some kind of sense of humor. I like not to be bored with them. Ideal partner should be interested in me. Mr perfect is really my partner :lol: and I am happy for it

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:20 pm

I can tell you that there aren't perfect people. You know, when I was a student at the university, the professor in psycology told us one interresting this. He told that we should love our partners not for their good sides, but for their bad sides. We should love our partners for their disadvantages, than it'll be real feelings.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 pm

everybody do say that. But let us be honest with ourselves.. No matter, how good is the person on the inside - we would not fall in love with him at once, if he would not be handsome.. or at least not ugly) That does not mean that the outlook is the most important thing.. i mean that we do like people who's outer look and the inner world are balanced.. There are people who look ugly, but who are very pure on the inside - and that makes them being balanced.. but there are not many of those people really. So I stand for the balance in that mr Perfect. At least I would do that, if I would think, that he really exists

Return to “Gay dating”