Quarrel with my beloved

Romeo

Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Guys, i need your help! Recently we had quarrel with my husband...And it made our relations worse than they were...The reason was a simple bullshit, but anyway it made "much a do about nothing', like from Shakespeare :| The matter is that we started to make repair in our house and that's why we went to the shop to buy new wallpapers for our bedroom, but when we were choosing the color of wallpapers, i offered to take red with golden lines and my hubby said that they are awfull and i have bad taste...And after that we did not talk to each other for long time, because i was hurt a lot and now situation between us is tense.... :cry:

DaddyAdam

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:50 pm

i am sorry man - but that is absolutely ridiculous. you made a huge problem just on the empty place or i do not know how to say that better.
repairing always bring to the fights - you should know that. so next time you will start a new repairing - think of that. next - colour of wallpapers? seriously? it is not even qa real reason to have a fight about it. you could make a decision that you r going to choose wallpapers for the bedroom and your husband will choose wallpapers for the living room or something like that. there is always a way out. do not fight about such tiny and unimportant things ever. luck!

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Romeo, I am sorry, but your taste is really very awful! Maybe it will be better to choose the color of wallpapers by your husband?! Of course it is not the reason for quarreling in your family. Try to change situation in your relationships, because this kind of behaviour will worsen your family life. Be happY!

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue May 17, 2016 11:29 pm

you know i understand that quarrels with our nearest and diarest are the worst things in our life. we all must understand this.
i know that it is very hard for them when we do this. but what we can do?
i do not know... very often we have different problems with other people. on the work foe example.
but all these negative feelings we carry at our home, to our beloved.
it is very awful you know. i think that we must try to do something with our negative feelings.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 5:49 pm

You see, just focusing on the smoke and trying to clear the room of smoke, without looking for the fire, won’t solve the problem and new smoke will rise and more damage will be done.That’s why you want to find the fire, extinguish it, and only then clear the room of smoke.So, when you have a fight, you want to find the real cause of the fight , and only then finding a common solution, instead of what most people do…they focus on the symptom and try to eliminate it, just like doctors often do – they give you a few painkillers, but the actual issue stills remains there.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Wow,dude,that's really some stupid bullsh*t and you have to learn how to work stuff like that out real soon and real painless-of course,if you dop want to keep your relationship moving for some longer period of time,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Don't be like some two little girls fighting over the colour of the wallpapers-it's real f*cking stupid. :lol: :D 8-) And if something like that can get you real down,both of oyu-just imagine what would've happen if you've had a baby in your house as of now? 8-) ;) :) That would be some real hell on Earth for both of you and for the baby,you dig? 8-) ;) :)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:07 am

I think this situation can heppen with every couple, and we nne to learn how to avoid it. And that's not a negative judgment, just an observation. I prefer never to argue with anyone, but another observation is that some people, most commonly some partner, don't like it when a man won't argue with them. If they are ranting and raving, and I'm sitting there calmly, trying to explain my point of view, it just makes them worse. I think sitting, talking about each point and finding a solution is much better. But like I said, it's hard to actually get that done sometimes. We need to find a solution and remember that the best way , how to decided this problem is avoid it.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 am

In domestic life every married couple must have been a fight, I think it is a natural thing. But the problem is how to finish fights and not be hurt of the quarrel. There are some things that we do not hurt in these fights. How To Avoid quarrels in the family ?
1. We must realize that fighting is a natural thing and it is the spice of love between you.2. Be patient in the face of these arguments. 3.Think positive that your relationship should be maintained by considering the future of the children. 4.Do not always take a shortcut by leaving home, because it indicates you do not want to improve relations.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 6:23 pm

You know what dude,I've got only one real question for you-are you sure that you do love this man or it's just some good sex for you or any other reason out there,just pick one? :D I mean,if you would be in love for real with him-you wouldn't be smashing stuff over some f*cking bullsh*t that ain't even worth to mention here,you know what I'm sayng? 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok,I've changed my mind-I've got another real question for you. :) Maybe it's all because of you and your histerical ideas and all that-can you call yourself an adequate person overall or you some real stupid and f*cked up in the head son of a mindless bitch? :D :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen:

Tom

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 11:23 am

The fact that your quarrel should only affect you and your partner, so - never mention the parents. Resentment for parents so deep that you can not get rid of it for years. Just do not let your parents take part in the quarrel. If it does happen, then the problem affects not one partner, and the two families. Such a fight is very easy to turn into hostility. Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character . Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you.

Return to “Gay dating”