Quarrel with my beloved

Robert

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:26 pm

There is a category of families in which there are often good quarrel, than a bad peace. It would seem to preserve the harmony enough to ask for forgiveness, if there was no law. Or wait for an apology from the favorite and take them. But here's the thing: usually the subject is difficult to recall a quarrel or a catalyst was some kind of nonsense that adults embarrassed to even discuss. For example, a dirty cup in bed. I am ashamed to admit that quarreled over such nonsense. And even shameful - that do it regularly. Our experts believe the true cause of quarrels lies much deeper than the desire to finally decide what color to paint the walls in the kitchen.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:33 pm

If you want to say something rude and unpleasant to her husband, mentally count up to ten, perhaps, no longer desire to quarrel. Do not provoke the conflict in the second half. Who from this will be better? Anyway, everyone remains at the opinion, so whether or not in vain nerves spoil yourself and loved? If nothing helps to cope with the desire to quarrel, well, scold, but without humiliation and insults. All swear, not do without it. We are people, each of us with their emotions, experiences, views on life. It is clear that even people who love each other can sometimes be disagreement.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:52 pm

i am in the same situation. duringthe first year of life together we often quarreled, and now there breaks out of the blue, but we know that in 15-30 minutes we chill and all will be well. we will gorgot about it. . do not swear at night and go to bed . and more: hungry husband angry husband. firstly i need to feet him.
My patience is coming to an end - I do not know what's going on, but to quarrel with my husband, we have almost every day, both nervous at work get tired and houses at each other deviate (((

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:36 am

No matter what words you are saying to each other, but never mentioned divorce. This is the most hurtful words that can be uttered . Divorce necessarily follow, if one partner during an argument he ever mentions. Iam sure if you still love each other, then you will be sorry all you life, in a fit of anger made an impulsive divorce. You have to go to bed with your partner, as we did every night before the argument. This is the best way to put an end to the tense atmosphere. First, you can turn back to each other, but after you go to sleep, daily habits will prevail over your offense. When you wake up in the morning, then we may find that your partner is looking you in the face and smiling. The end of the quarrel.

Matty

Postby Matty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:19 am

The fact that your quarrel should only affect you and your partner, so - never mention the parents. Resentment for parents touch so deep that you can not get rid of it for years. Just do not let your parents take part in the quarrel. If it does happen, then the problem affects not only the partners, and the two families. Such a fight is very easy to turn into hostility. And if even between partners to restore harmony to remain contradictions between the families that will only complicate life. Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character . Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 pm

In domestic life every married couple must have been a fight, I think it is a natural thing. But the problem is how to finish fights and not be hurt of the quarrel. There are some things that we do not hurt in these fights. How To Avoid quarrels in the family ?
1. We must realize that fighting is a natural thing and it is the spice of love between you.2. Be patient in the face of these arguments. 3.Think positive that your relationship should be maintained by considering the future of the children. 4.Do not always take a shortcut by leaving home, because it indicates you do not want to improve relations.

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Bad peace is better than a good quarrel, but sometimes so hard to restrain emotions, that argument can not be avoided.If that's you, then you just need to read the following tips:
Understand that the odds are no winners and losers, because the mood is spoiled, and both also have to solve the problem together.
Put yourself in a partner.You can spend hours to prove his innocence, but some sense of it, if you do not understand each other.
Try to talk quietly.This not only helps you to not break the voice, but calm partner.
Stay.Pause for at least a few minutes walk away to another room, take 10 deep breaths.Try to cope with anger.
During the conflict, try not to bring up the past, it will bring a fight to a vicious circle.
Maybe you're both tired.Try to postpone the discussion until the morning.There is a chance that the conversation will take place quickly and efficiently.
Love one another and do not be afraid to compromise.

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:04 pm

In domestic life every married couple must have been a fight, I think it is a natural thing. But the problem is how to finish fights and not be hurt of the quarrel. There are some things that we do not hurt in these fights. How To Avoid quarrels in the family ?
1. We must realize that fighting is a natural thing and it is the spice of love between you.2. Be patient in the face of these arguments. 3.Think positive that your relationship should be maintained by considering the future of the children. 4.Do not always take a shortcut by leaving home, because it indicates you do not want to improve relations. :) :)

MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:40 am

It is can happen with everybody) But you should remember that nobody is quilty in it. The fact that your quarrel should only affect you and your partner, so - never mention the parents. Resentment for parents is so deep that you can not get rid of it for years. Just do not let your parents take part in the quarrel. If it does happen, then the problem affects not only thecouple, and the two families. Such a fight is very easy to turn into hostility. And if even between partners to restore harmony to remain contradictions between the families that will only complicate life. You need avoid the violence. Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Wait until you have time off after a fight. If you have adrenaline pumping through you, you are less likely to express yourself adequately when you apologize. Most men will understand if you need to take a moment for yourself, even if you are in the wrong.For example, say something like "I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, so I need a little bit of time by myself to cool off, but we can talk about this when I come back."Empathize. Try to think of what he’s feeling. If you did something wrong, determine how you’d feel if it were done to you. Empathizing with the one you hurt is an essential part of the recovery process.

Return to “Gay dating”