Quarrel with my beloved

Argo

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 am

You need avoid the brutal words and violence. Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character or ladies or gallant. Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. :D :D The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you. In the Films are often shown as the husband ran out of the house to catch up with your soul mate and apologize. However, in the real world it is unlikely to happen. To leave home during an argument - the most incompetent behavior. The best way - to remain silent on the replica partner, and when he calmed down, try to resolve the conflict.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:19 am

quarrels are normal, man)) cause married life, or the life with your beloved it is a serious and sometimes whern your views are different you face the situation when arguing comes to the front and you decide the problems with shouts and scandals. if you faced such situation the best way is to cool down and perhaps go away until you feel better, calmer and only then you have to proceed))) unfortunatelly most couples do not really understand this situation and do many mistakes which lead to break up. be more sencible guys))

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:09 pm

You have to go to bed with your partner, as we did every night before the argument. This is the best way to put an end to the tense atmosphere. First, you can turn back to each other, but after you go to sleep, daily habits will prevail over your offense. When you wake up in the morning, then we may find that your partner is looking you in the face and smiling. The end of the quarrel. Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character or ladies or gallant. Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you.

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi guys) Constant quarrels create discomfort for your loved one. So if you really want to love, then it is necessary to create comfort, and thus learn to give, to suffer, not to hurt, not demand, do not put conditions, no claim...get married, have kids.And then you will not have as many quarrels as to be only continuous duty. You will be exhausting, so that even in the privacy of the time will not. You need believe me. Good life of course you do not shine, but what will be happy, I promise. When the baby smiles, you forget about all the problems on the ground. :D :D :DAnd one more you should learn to give and teach him to give you.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm

i believe that perfect relations do not exist. you just want something new and new emotions and that is why people usually are having conflicts. i think you can not avoid quarrels because it is impossible and sometimes it is really needed but i think that you have to find compromise in every situation and have to remember that you love this person or you do not want to have any problems. if you want to save your family then you have to change something. try to surprise him and make something pleasant and you would forget about this quarrel.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Wow - it sounds like the real classics of the genre! A quarrel on such stupid topic. We all know that in most cases it is caused by more serious problems - that the person do not want to speak about directly for some reasons. I hope you did have a serious conversations with your husband afterwards. It is bad when it comes to this.. I mean - , in this case - either the person who started the quarrel has some psychological and emotional problems, or the problem is really deep, big and fundamental. When you are observing the emotional condition of your partner attentively - you can rarely miss the signs that are showing that the storm is coming. When you do miss them - the emotional tension usually has its relief trough such an outburst.

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi guys) Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character gallant. Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you. No matter what words you are saying to each other, but never mentioned divorce. :D This is the most hurtful words that can be uttered by a husband . Divorce necessarily follow, if one partner during an argument he ever mentions. We are sure if you still love each other, then you will be sorry all my life, in a fit of anger made an impulsive divorce.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:14 pm

I think it is rather stupid reason for quarrels. It is even ridiculous. Only imagine first you have quarrels because of the wallpapers and the other day because you put not enough sugar in his coffee, for example. But really I know such couples who often have such ridiculous quarrels. For example, he doesn’t like the tone of the voice or he is angry because his second half didn’t drink tea with him. I can’t understand it at all. I think you should talk to your partner and explain that if you continue quarrel because of such things you relations soon will be over!

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:42 am

Hi eveybody) To stop quarreling with the guy, be preparedcompromises. You can not have the same point of view on all issues, and also the love interest will not always coincide. Therefore the search for the third option, which will suit both lovers can be a good way out of any conflict. Stop quarreling with loved learningdiscuss problems and compromise, it will be easier. But sometimes emotions literally overflowed, not allowing good to think about the strategy of behavior. If you are ready to break at his boyfriend, try to take the emotions under control. Try the technique of deep slow breath, count to ten. During this time the emotions subside a little bit, and you can understand that calm discussion will give you a lot more than shouting and recriminations.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Daymont wrote:Try the technique of deep slow breath, count to ten

That is a nice advice - but I am afraid that in this case it will be not enough) If people are not able to control themselves to the point where they would need this kind of things to calm down, I really doubt they will handle the real problem after those breathing yoga) That may sound silly - but once I saw such situation being solved with the involvement of the third party. that party was me) Those were close friends of mine - and they shared everything with me. I was really glad to help them, and I think that I prevented the breakup actually. I do not say that might always work, but sometimes it is worth to take a chance) Maybe this guy should try it?

Return to “Gay dating”