Quarrel with my beloved

Chase

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 pm

people just do not want to understand that it is normal to have conflicts. but of course the best thing would be to avoid the conflict because it may be even dangerous for you. when you see that the person is nervous and irritated and he wants to start the conflict then just stop the conversation and go away, tell that you do not want to have a quarrel and that is it. i think that it really works, although i understand that there are different situations and not in all of them you may just escape. try to save good relations with the person in any case.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:24 pm

people just do not want to understand that it is normal to have conflicts. but of course the best thing would be to avoid the conflict because it may be even dangerous for you. when you see that the person is nervous and irritated and he wants to start the conflict then just stop the conversation and go away, tell that you do not want to have a quarrel and that is it. i think that it really works, although i understand that there are different situations and not in all of them you may just escape. try to save good relations with the person in any case.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:48 pm

and what? every day people are quarreling and having a lot of conflicts and you are not alone with this problem. sometimes we are even having conflicts on public. for me it is normal and i do not see anything bad in it. i do not understand why a lot of people tell that it is bad and rude. there are different situations in our life and sometimes we can not keep all the emotions inside and it is better to tell everything what you think about the person and that moment than to think about it all the time. just do what you feel and live every moment of your life as you want and do not think about other people.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Oh God. You have quarelled almost because of nothing. It is so unnecessary thing if to compete with your relationships. I think you should talk to each other and say sorry. You can not ruin your family because of repairs and wallpapers. I wish everything was good, your relationshibs became stronger. Be happy, love and be loved!

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

You think your relationships became worse, because you have recently quarreled. Do not pay attention at such simple things. Time is running out and you should not waste it quarrelling. I am convinced you love each other. You should just talk about this accident and everything will be fine, you know. I wish you love and be loved.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:36 pm

when people make quarrels out of nonsense - that is usually the first symptom of the breaking up. Be careful, and try to understand the real reason. I am sure it is not trivial as the one he named. People always hide their real motives under the disguise of simplicity and ordianrity. Maybe you have had smaller quarrels before, maybe there were some problems that you did not pay attention to. Maybe you forgot about your anniversary?:) This post is pretty old, so I do wonder how did things go with you, guys.. I am always disturbed by stories like this one, because breaking up was always the hardest thing in life for me.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:50 pm

I really cannot imagine relations without argues ;) it may happen and you cannot do anything with it. :x :x if you ask me about my subjective treatment of such situations, i'd say i am negative. i do not think that if you are angry and so on, you should carry out all the problems in public. be ready to go somewhere, to you home and there decide everything you do not like that is correct.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey, it only seems that your relationships became worse, you know ;) :o :shock: :? Do not think that everything is bad. Everything will be okey in some time, you see ;) ;) When you quarrel with anybody, you think your relationships become worse, do not you :?: :?: So this situation is not exeption. Stay positive and do not worry ;) ;) :shock:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Of course, such situations, when we quarrel with our close people and boyfriend, happens sometimes :oops: :oops: And we should understand that it is life and everything can happen, it is not the end of the life, you know ;) ;) ;) You should keep calm and try to solve your problems and love happy again :P :P :P Quarrels are a part of our life :o :shock: :cry:

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:41 pm

just try not to think about it. avoid quarrels. i think that it is really very important to trust people and to be honest with them. if you are honest with other people hen they would be trustworthy. i am sure in it. they would believe and trust you. i think that you really have to tell you close friends everything what you feel and what you think. i think that it is right if you have a boyfriend or a partner then i think that you also have to share with him your thoughts and secrets. i think that it shall be so. because if you would not trust people and hide something from them then they would do it in the same way. i hope that you have understood me.

Return to “Gay dating”