Quarrel with my beloved

Harry

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:18 pm

i think that our world is full of conflicts but i am not saying that it is very bad, i think that it is natural. all people have different views on the same things and i think that it is natural to have quarrels sometimes. but the thing is that you have to stop in time and do not go too far. some people can not themselves and their quarrels lead to really very bad things, but if you know that you are controlling yourself then you may not worry about i anything. quarrels in relations are even interesting because they make your relations more exciting and not so monotonous. i think that it helps you to love each other more. that is it.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:04 pm

You can look at this from the other point of view. Every quarrel that you do have is an opportunity to know your partner better - and to know better yourself as well. Each quarrel does touch some problems that you both do have different opinion of - and you need to decide for yourself what is more important for you here - to win the fight - or to remain on good relation with your partner. You will also see what is more important for your partner. Each quarrel can be a really bad experience - but in the same time each experience toes contain its own lesson. And if you are going to learn this lesson - you will be able to turn the bad situation into your favour.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 8:27 am

I agree with you guys I'm sorry man - but this is absolutely ridiculous. you made a huge problem from scratch just or I don't know how to say that better. Of course, this is not a reason for quarrels in your family. Try to change the situation in your relationship, because this behavior will worsen your family life ;) ;) ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm

I beg your pardon... guys, this really sounds like a bullshit!!! honestly speaking, I am laughing... :D :D but, surely, the question of better wallpapers for the bedroom is one of the most vitals and essentials... and in my personal point of view, it is better to choose the some calm color, which will be really relaxing to the eyes... something like in the greens and blues... or light purple will be just certainly an amazing color!! also, it is necessary to remember the various combinations of all colors I have mentioned... mix of some will b a good idea, I have something alike in my personal bedroom, and you can trust me - it is never boring to look at walls.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Ohh are you kidding?! quarrels happens and it is absolutely normal!!! but, although I am telling that it is normal I anyway feel that I am not the person who likes it...you know, honestly there are some people who are sincerely are into the emotional dependence of the person and definitely, it will never bring something positive, you know... :cry: :oops: unfortunately, but it is the reality, you got to know I assume. the harmony is the hard thing to live in all the time, and therefore, I would be seriously interested in telling you that it is even possible to find out whether we ahve some interests there?! after the quarrel 8-)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi there people who are now here. Best regards from me for you too. Being a part of this nice conversation is a pleasure for sure. I want to admit that each couple has some troubles and problems in the relationships it is true. And quarrels are common for all couples. For example in my relationships both me and my partner are always looking for compromises or maybe some ways. For example if I am wrong I always try to admit my mistakes and I always try to change the difficult situation. It is right to do if you want to save your marriage and your family as well . To my mind it is a fantastic decision don't you think?

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:03 pm

You've quarreled because of such triffle? You know, I and my husband can quarrel because of some triffles a lot, and usually we can tell a lot of bad things to each other, but when we chill out, we talk to each other, usually the first person who starts to talk is me. And I started our talk with such words: "Have you calmed down already?"

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Each family has some quarrels ,someone is ready to solve them. Someone no. we usually have some quarrels as for blaming each other. We have different characters and it is sometimes difficult to find common language and compromises but we always try. At all it depends on kind of quarrels. But I hate when my partner blames me for no reasons. Sometimes he even can think that I am ready to betray him. I go crazy when I heard it and in conclusion there are many quarrels. But we get used to solve them thanks for conversations.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

If to be hnest, you had a quarell because of nothing. That's a little bit rediculous, I'm sorry. But I think that you should make peace to your husband. I think that you should start the conversation. You know, if to be totally honest, sometimes, when I have a bad mood, I can quarell with my husband because of some triffle, just as you did, but than, in several days, I usually understand that I was wrong and I made a mountain out of a molehill and start our conversation first. So, if you really want to clear everything up, than you should talk to your husband first and explane your behaviour and than talk with him. I think that the best way out of a huge quarrel is an honest talk)))))))))

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Be happy and have a good evening!!I am so friendly today and I am going to tell you about my life experience while I was dating with my beloved ex partner.. I could not believe that such a perfect man as my dear partner could really blame me for being a betrayal!!!Can you imagine it???He lead such horrible lifestyle like being a betrayal , but always in conclusions he stated that i eas guilty and i betrayed him. Apart from it he had some other guy on the side. There were so many quarrels because of it. I couldn`t accept it!!!

Return to “Gay dating”