can you accept blame?

Dorian

Re: can you accept blame?

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Recognize you're wrong. To accept blame, you must acknowledge your wrongdoing. Reflect on your words or actions and know what you did poorly or wrongly. Gain some clarity about the event and why you may have done what you did. Admitting you were wrong doesn’t mean that you’re weak or inept. In fact, being able to own up to your mistakes takes a lot of courage and self-awareness. It is a sign of maturity.For example, if you said you would pick up the dry cleaning but didn’t, don’t make an excuse. Just own that you said you would do something and you didn’t pull through. if you let someone down, talk to them as soon as you can and let them know how you feel. Say, “I was going to go to your event, but I didn’t make it and it’s my fault.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:05 pm

I could not believe that such a perfect man as my dear partner could really blame me for being a betrayal!!!Can you imagine it???He lead such horrible lifestyle like being a betrayal , but always in conclusions he stated that i eas guilty and i betrayed him. Apart from it he had some other guy on the side. There were so many quarrels because of it. I couldn`t accept it. His constant blaming in the things i surely did not do really made me crazy!! Surely our love story and something like happy marriage was ended like nightmare!!!!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:08 am

You know when this blame had the ground and the person can explain to me the reason of this blame and i would agree with him, i would not know that he is right and i am really guilty then i think that i would always accept hi blame because i am very honest person and for me it is not right to put y blame on the others person.
but if i know that i am not guilty then i would never accept the blame even if i know that it would cause a great conflict and i would have a lot of problems because of it. i think that i am just not such person who would be guilty for the other person;s problems. i do not want to do it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 am

Making mistakes - is a part of human nature. And to accept your mistakes - is a part of the nature of the mature person. Each mistake is the sign - that shows us what can we improve in ourself. The understanding of the world around you, attentiveness, some skill, some nasty trait of character - that causes pain to you and people around you. Making the mistakes is an immutable part of learning .And you never need to feel guilt for them. Only way to avoid that guilt - is to do everything to prevent it from happening again, and make all that you can to correct all its consequences.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:48 am

Contact with reality. Acceptance is a harmonious contact with reality, and therefore acceptance of what is happening in and outside of yourself.
By accepting, you recognize the objective reality and the inner one agrees and allows you to simply be what is happening. Accepting is the permission for something to be that which is it is. Acceptance is a complete internal agreement with what is. Accepting another person is giving him the right to be what he is.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:53 am

Man is a social being. Therefore, if you want to feel happy, be open to communication with other people. Refuse once and for all from the desire to take shelter in your little world, this will not bring you anything but suffering.
Learn to easily and naturally get acquainted with new people, talk and listen to relatives. In this case, you will feel part of a huge family - this will make you much happier.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:47 am

And depending on who we have become in the course of our life, our abilities and abilities can vary greatly, and usually differ. So, we can behave differently in the same situations. We are different, friends, despite our nature, which we all have the same, and have always been and will be different. Man is formed as a person under the influence of natural and social factors, so we are relatively easy to adapt and adapt to almost any conditions. But someone does it better, someone worse. We also tend to adapt the world to ourselves, creating a human situation, that is, an environment suitable for us, in which we are comfortable and safe to live.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 am

The problem of mutual understanding can be present in any type of relationship. If the understanding disappears, then the relationship is falling apart. Collect them bit by bit to help find the causes of what is happening.
Establishing the cause of the loss of mutual understanding:
Selfishness and self-interest obsession.
Disregard of the partner's opinion.
A wrong understanding of the words and actions of the partner.
The desire to impose an opinion on the partner, unjustified entry into disputes.
Inability to compromise, be flexible and avoid conflicts.
Inability to listen and hear.
The big difference in level of education/upbringing / intellectual development is when finding a "common language" becomes more difficult over the years.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:18 am

On the site of the first violent outbursts of emotion come the brave and the strong feelings that help to keep the raft of love afloat and not let him be broken on the rocks of strife, of hatred, of constant quarrels and scandals

Return to “Gay dating”