can you accept blame?

Easton

Re: can you accept blame?

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 pm

i always accept the blame when i know that i am guilty but i will never accept the blame if i know that it is not my fault and the person just wants to make me guilty for it. i do not think that it is normal and i do understand such people. sometimes my partner wants to make my guilty in some situations when he understands that i will be angry at him, but irritates me so much that then i am even more angry than was before. i do not like to be guilty for someone's else faults. i have done a lot of my mistakes in life and i accepted the blame.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

I guess I can accept blame. I think all people should accept it. We all know that sometimes we make mistakes and I suppose we have right for that. We can not do everything right and ideal in our life. Bit when we accept blame it means we really want to become better and get read of all our mistakes. It is a nice thing, when a person can accept blame.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:12 pm

I can say with cofidence that I always accept blame ;) :o :shock: :? I never say that I am right, that is not my fault,when I made something wrong :roll: :shock: :( I think all people should accept their blame and be responsible for the actions they have done :!: :!: :idea: Personally I do not see any sense to deal with people who can not accept blame :| ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Sometimes - pretty often, actually - blaming someone is a kind of the defensive mechanism, that allows person to cover and disguise his own guilt. When he feels that he did something wrong - and you are going to reprimand him for that - he outs the guilt on you. You know the saying, that the attack is the best defence) And that does work - because he compels you to defend yourself. And it is always easier to attack then to defend. That is a really wide used psychological trick. And I do like to overcome that trick. I learned how to do that with one of my exes) And now when someone tries to do that on me - I like to see his efforts fail)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Sometimes - pretty often, actually - blaming someone is a kind of the defensive mechanism,

yes, I;ve seen that a lot - especially among the girls - men, in my experience, can accept the blame and the responsibility easier. When someone fucked up - the person tries to put the blame on someone else, and it does that with more eagerness, when it does understand that there is noone to blame except itself. This does look funny to me , actually) You do see these eyes, the eyes of the puppy who made a poop in the wrong place - and he knows that he is going to be punished for that - and in the same time this person is screaming and shouting, punching itself in the breast that it is someone else's fault) Isn't this funny?)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Paul_O wrote:seen that a lot - especially among the girls

I've seen enough of that among people of both genders) I think it is not about the gender, rather than about the type of the personality. Usually that is a trait of the people who are not responsible and weak. It takes the responsibility and courage, you know, to accept the blame, if you do know this blame is on you. Not all the people are capable of that. I always admit, if I am wrong. And I hate when people start to blame me of the things that I am not related to by any means. I am a quiet and humble person - but when someone tries to act with me that way - I can stand for myself!

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:57 pm

I can say with confidence, that, of course, I always accept blame. I understand that I am not an ideal person and sometimes I make mistakes. But the most important thing is to accept them, you know and do not say that you are right, if you are not, you see :o :? :x Only then you will get rid of them and other people will respect you :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 pm

I absolutely agree. I can accept blame when I know for sure that there was my fault. That is ok. but when you are blamed without being guilty... hmm... that's really sucks.. Fortunately, we don't have a problem of blaming each other with my partner. We both understand in which situation each of us is right or not.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:18 pm

well i do not even know. i think that it depends on the situation and everything like that. as i have said previously i am really very understandable person and i can understand everything because there are a lot of different situations in our lives and we have to be ready to everything. i think that i would be able to accept the blame but if the person would explain everythign to me. but i know that sometimes it is really very offensive and i am not able to do it in all the cases. that is everything i can tell you about it, hope that you have understood me and everything i alright. wish you good luck in it. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

We are all adults and when a person blames us it is okay. I see nothing wrong here. It means that at this or that period of life you did something wrong and it might hurt someone's feeling and it is really good when a person tell you everything just stright to your face and not blaming ypur behind your back!

Return to “Gay dating”