can you accept blame?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: can you accept blame?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm

the thing I hate the most - is when someone is putting the blame on you for something behind your back. and when you are talking to this person - it says that everything is fine. I had one occasion of that kind - and I understood that I am not able to communicate with people of that kind. I would rather tell everything openly to someone, that make gossips.. That is very rude and mean. i remember the last time when I really messed up - and took the blame on me without a quarrel.. That was about the family of my husband.. I messed up a little bit with the things I told them, and that might have big consequences, if I would not admit I was wrong - and make the excuses.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:00 pm

I guess that people should accept blame, you see ;) :( :o But some people do not understand that. They think they are ideal and can only judge what other people have done wrong. I guess when I accept blame, I admit my mistakes, I always analyse them and in such a way I try to get rid of them. And I can say that it is pretty helpful way ;)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: when someone is putting the blame on you for something behind your back.

When I figure out someone is doing something like that behind my back - it is better for this person to change the appearance and to leave the country as soon as possible. I hate that kind of people. I have really serious quarrels with them - until they start to cry, or until I hear my excuses... I can do that even in front of other people - so angry I am - so people who know me - they do know this quality of mine - and I do not think that any one would take a chance doing that with me. I know that in some occasions I overreacted a little bit - but at least now I do have my reputation - and I may not be afraid of some silly gossips.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:25 am

Paul_O wrote:it is better for this person to change the appearance and to leave the country

You really do sound like a brutal guy) As for me - i am not capable of that.. It is one thing when someone does insult you openly, or tries to apply any kind of physical violence to you. But it is quite other thing, when it comes to the accusations - and it seems that the only thing you can do is to deny the guilt that the person is trying to put on you. This is a really sneaky tactics. And I still do not know how to oppose it. I would rather break this persons nose, than would deny the false accusations - but that would make me look like I am really guilty.. I do not know, maybe someone can help me to understand, how to act in such situation?

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Of course, things do go wrong sometimes, everything can not be ideal. There are times when you make mistakes accidentaly. There are times when it's somebody else's fault. But it does not matter, I guess that everybody should always accept blame :!: :!: I think every worthy person should behave in such a way, so that he is respected :? :o :roll:

Brown66

Postby Brown66 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello guys) I think that we all different and we all have different character that is why itis so important to take it into consideration. Blame is usually a condemnation that someone has given whether for legitimate reasons or not. When being blamed for something, do not just accept that for fact but look at the circumstances around the situation. You need love yourself and treat yourself in the best way. I think that thisis our responsibility to do it. Above everything else, love yourself and stop be so hard on yourself. You have many things to offer and instead of focusing on how you are to blame for everything, you should focus on the positive.

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 pm

when this blame had the ground and the person can explain to me the reason of this blame and i would agree with him, i would not know that he is right and i am really guilty then i think that i would always accept hi blame because i am very honest person and for me it is not right to put y blame on the others person. but if i know that i am not guilty then i would never accept the blame even if i know that it would cause a great conflict and i would have a lot of problems because of it. i think that i am just not such person who would be guilty for the other person;s problems. i do not want to do it. that is it.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Waiting to see how things shake out is a bad idea. As soon as a situation starts going south, step up and point out where the problem started - with you, yourself. The sooner the problem is identified, the sooner a resolution is possible, and that minimizes consequences.Don't skate around the issue. This means you should state the problem directly, clearly and simply rather than beating around the bush or attempting to confuse the issue in order to make you look less responsible. Again, when problems crop up, the quickest way to the solution is simple, direct identification of the problem's origin and details. Trying to skate around an issue is just frustrating, and in the end the problem takes much longer to deal with and becomes more complicated the longer it goes on.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:54 pm

I wonder how would answer the person, who had the profession of the lawyer, for example?:) I was thinking about another question... Would you be able to insist on your point of view - even if you would know that you are wrong? In order to achieve some goal of yours.. Would you be able to lie in order to pursue your own errands? I do not think that I would be capable of that.. Because I only can win the quarrel - when I have the feeling that I am on the right side in this case. When I do feel doubts , or that I am wrong - I simply can not continue the quarrel - even if I do not completely understand the reasons of my uncertainty.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 pm

This doesn't mean that you should accept blame that you don't deserve. Sometimes it is more than one persons fault. If you have a boss, spouse, or teacher that are understanding it can help you to acknowledge when you have made a mistake (in some cases may share partial responsibility).
But saying things like, "Well, if he had or hadn't done this then I wouldn't have done that or this wouldn't have happened." It is unjustifiable. Instead, say, "I am so sorry for this. I had no idea that what I did could cause this type of problem. How can I help fix it?"

Return to “Gay dating”