can you accept blame?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: can you accept blame?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:56 am

Ken1 wrote: How can I help fix it?

Still, I think you need to consider really well if you really involved in this - if you really have any blame to accept. If you are going to deal with the bad person - that does like to manipulate people- this person can take the advantage of the situation. And then it is going to do the same, while you are going to be patient and accepting. I really hate that kind of attitude. I feel it really well when someone is trying to put the blame on me for something I did not actually do. And in this case I react quick and hard. there is no point to suffer this.. We all should have some degree of self respect and dignity.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:05 pm

I try never to put the blame on people in the quarrel. even in case if they are really guilty by all the parameters, so to say) I am doing that in order not to build the tension - but to help the person to be more relaxed - and to concentrate on the solving of the problem instead of making a new one. I think this is the way we should behave in all the conflicts.. Not to try to put the responsibility on someone else - but to try to find the solution that would be suitable for all the parties involved. This approach proven to be a really good one - you do solve the problem - and you are not getting the relations between you being more complicated.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Well, I can say that it depends from my mood, from the situation and other person. If to tak about my husband, so it is difficult for me to accept my fault, to say sorry, and we often dont talk for a long in such situation, and he makes a first step. I realise that in some moment in future he will just stop do it, but cant do anything with myself... :cry:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 am

Here you are my dear friends!! I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you. What do you do today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes because I have really fantastic mood for it. I would like to say that trying to skate around an issue is just frustrating, and in the end the problem takes much longer to deal with and becomes more complicated the longer it goes on.it is really not a small problem and it is only your choice accept it or not. But i won't accept the blame!!

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 am

I think you need to step up and confess as soon as you realize what went wrong. The sooner a problem is identified, the faster it is resolved. You should state the problem directly, clearly and simply. You have to understand that in life it is very important to appreciate all that is offered by the destiny! Take care of loved ones. Take care of relationships that create. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:53 am

Good morning my dear audience!!! How are you feeling today??? Lets have a nice talk with all of you))) I would like to say that I have an experience in blaming. In constant blaming .I faced with this problem... I was sure in that fact and firstly I was ready to accept everything and continue to date with my ex partner but no... He promised to change and never continue to blame me for no reasons... but he didn't even try to change... At the end I understood that the best decision here would be to break up with him because he even didn't recognize that he was guilty in it or so on.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:49 pm

I think that all people sometimes do mistakes, some of us can admit that he wasn't right and do something to correct his mistake, others do not admit that they've made a mistake. They usually blame everyone but not themselves. As for me, I always admit my faults and try to correct my mistake. If I'm wrong, than I would admit it for sure.

Kane

Postby Kane » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 pm

When you know you are at fault for a problem, the mature and responsible thing to do is stand up and own up to the mistake, accept the consequences, and be part of the solution. Recognize where you went wrong and be prepared to fully own what you did. Talk to the person and tell them what went wrong and apologize. Then, move on from the situation, knowing you will do better next time. To accept blame, you must acknowledge your wrongdoing. Reflect on your words or actions and know what you did poorly or wrongly. Gain some clarity about the event and why you may have done what you did. Keep the focus on you. You might share the blame and the other person may have said or done wrong things as well, but focus only on your part. Just because you accept your own blame doesn’t mean you’re free to blame other people for their parts.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Blame is assigning responsibility for a misdeed or wrongdoing. Blame says “You did this, and you ought to be held accountable for it. Blame is not synonymous with guilt, which presupposes evidence for the wrongdoing. In other words, you can blame Harry for stealing the bike, but without evidence you can’t make him accept responsibility and face the consequences. Blame is an accusation that a person has done something objectionable which goes against the beliefs of the accuser. It is often of another person and is also a common occurring to blame oneself. While blaming, the accuser positions himself as morally superior and tries to judge the other person basing on definitions of his own values.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Glad to see you nowadays today too. Probably my marriage is not ideal ,I don't know any couple who has really ideal marriage. In my situation, we usually have some quarrels as for blaming each other. We have different characters and it is sometimes difficult to find common language and compromises but we always try. At all it depends on kind of quarrels. But I hate when my partner blames me for no reasons. Sometimes he even can think that I am ready to betray him. I go crazy when I heard it and in conclusion there are many quarrels.

Return to “Gay dating”