Adjust

Howard Freeman

Re: Adjust

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:31 am

I can confess that it is pretty difficult for me to adjust. I always nervous about everything and it is very important for me if everything will be okey. If everything is going well I adjust pretty fast, but if there are any difficulties adjusting can be very long for me. But some people even do not know what is adjusting, they just do not care almost about anything.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 pm

it is again the question of life. we do live and almost every day adjust to everything. to weatyher, the new conditions.. the life is a change and change demands adjusting.. you do it always. :D Another question are you ready and are you able to adjust quickly?))) there are those who hate changes and of course for such people adjusting is like a torture. i do feel myself like this sometimes)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:45 am

It depends what I have to adjust to :) :o :? But on the whole adjusting does not take to much time and efforts :o :shock: :| If something is going to change in my life, I think it is okey and I should not worry about it too much :roll: ;) I think that adjusting is not the worst pert of our life ;) :P :x 8-) There are more important things in it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Of course, all we have to adjust to everything. Most of people find this stuff pretty difficult sometimes, as adjusting takes them a lot of time, you know :o :shock: :? :| :| But I do not understand them, as I adjust almost always very quickly ;) ;) :o :shock: :? You should realize that it is a part of our life and we should accept that :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:09 pm

There are lots of behaviors in the world that are noteworthy, but I don't want to bore. In my opinion, it's very important to recognize how people in different parts of the world structure their lives and their societies. I think it's valuable when we critically examine how we interact with our environments and adjust to new cultures and ways of existing.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Some people are trying to escape all the changes that may occur in their lives. that is not possible - and by doing that they only make themselves more miserable in the long run. Imagine if the kid would not want to be born. I know - that such things as the death is something that we all would want to avoid. But for me that is just another change, the biggest one - and the one that we cannot escape. So there is no point to be afraid of it. And if you are not afraid of death - what else can you be afraid of?:)
That is the way I see it - and that does help me a lot to accept changes in my life.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:And if you are not afraid of death - what else can you be afraid of?:)

Maybe this is going to sound with too much pathos - but there are things that are worse then death. The death of people you love for example... Humiliation. The maiming. The last thing is really terrible. And though I know some people who are living for a long time already without the limbs, or ion the wheel chairs - and being really happy, I would never want to be on their place. Some people do even think it is better to die, then to be paralized - though I did not ever think about this for one good reason - i do believe that thoughts are real - and thinking too much of this may cause you to get to a situation really close to the things you've imagined.

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:08 pm

i think that it is really very important to change our life and i do not think that it is very hard to adjust to change. but of course i agree that it depends on what changes are happing in your life. if you are changing the country of living then you will sure have to adjust to them and i know a lot of people for whom it is very hard to adjust to them. but in most cases you do not have to think about something negative , just hope for the best and think that your changes are making your life only better. i am sure that such thoughts would make you happier and you will get used to all the changes faster. that is everything i think about it.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Nice topic. would love to tell a few words about it. :) People should care about themselves. Really. Find yourself. If you've been in a relationship, especially for a while, you start to lose your individual sense of identity and become part of a twosome. When the breakup happens it's time to figure out who you are without them. Do fun things, go out and try new things. This will keep your mind off them and will help you meet new people. Be careful about rebound relationships. You really don't want to jump immediately from one relationship to another without taking time to fully process and grieve the end of the first relationship. :)

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 pm

we all are different and for some people it is very hard to adjust to changes and they do not like to change something in their lives. while other people really changing their environment and for them their life is a whole change and that is why they do not have any problems with adjusting to changes. i think that it is with everyone.sometimes in life it is really very important to change something to understand that you are happy and you are doing everything right i think that it is even good when you have an opportunity just to change the place of living or your job. you would definitely get used to it, you do not have the other choice.

Return to “Gay dating”